Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
150w amp from Edmund Wong

hello,

Is there someone familiar with the 150w amp from E.Wong? It uses op-amp (LM301) at the input & 2SA1216/SC2922. The main amp pcb is available at Quiapo. I have assembled 3 units and I want to increase the supply voltage to about +/-90~100Vdc also to increase the power output but I don't have any idea yet about biasing to hi power. I had only tried replacing o/p trannies using MJ15022/23.

Had anybody done modifications on this already?
Hoping for your assistance. Thanks!

Tronblitz
:confused:

tronblitz
The 150W amp from electronic digest(edmond Wong) is ok at +-65vdc but if you increase the power supply to +-90 to 100 you have to recompute the dropping resistor for the zener, and also use driver transistors with higher capacity.But even if you do that the amp will still be very fragile because it has no built VI limiters.It might be better to do the Super leach amp,with proper modifications you can use it up to +-140vdc but the because it is Class AB the drawback is HEAT.Or you can make a Class H amp(QSC RMX 2450 clone) less heat.

engel dela pena said:
pa600
good day to all
worth po ba for bass
ang pa 600?
may pcb design po ba available?

Musta boss... gusto po niyo ba ng circuit ng Magus? i have here circuit from Magus Model PO-800 500watts @8ohms.. Maganda ito gamitin sa bass pero ang problema nito.. pag hinde branded ang speaker gamitim siguradong patay ang speaker mo.. hehehe.. amp voltage rating 100v-0-100v Vdc.. +/- .... txt mo lang ako sa no. ito 09177183891.. the circuit is for sale.. i have one here assembly with out power tranis.. and the oher one is fully working.. i have no time to finish assembly my clone magus..

Re: KTM-12 driver for MT-122 enclosure (modified)

dec0der said:
@ audiomachines

hi, do you think konzert ktm-12 driver will sound good mounted on this kind of enclosure (mid-high)?

http://www.speakerplans.com/index.php?id=mt102

thanks in advance. :)

Sa inyo pala yung mt122 na modified.. KTM-12 is also im using my jbl 722 clone.. ang ganda ng performance even at hard clipping ng k6 amp... walang problema.. im using it for two years from now... and the KTM-12 is still intact..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.