Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kolin (T&T) DK-15L or Konzert KTM-15?

Hi guys, I need some opinion/s cause i’m changing my subs driver. currently, im using a 15” crown (instrumental). im planning to replace them but im thinking if which one is best for subs. Kolin (T&T) DK-15L or Konzert KTM-15, both are dual magnet but I think konzert got higher wattage on 8oms. I’ll be using Konzert K6 power amp to drive 2 subs.

Thank you in advance.

@ alvin_alvin69

Honestly sir I haven't tried soundstandard's eq or any others processors, but their power amplifiers are really good esp. CA 18 and CA 20. In my experience sir if you are familiar with the konzert ,j.bebo, kid rock,ORG etc. "medyo matabang ung kagat ng eq nila" unlike behringer, DOD, dbx, rane etc. Just my two cents.

Best regards,
audiomachines

@bangad;

Thanks sir, but i already order behringer fbq1502 worth P5K and hoping to meet my expectation for this unit.

Thanks.

Attachments

• fbq1502__.jpg
    fbq1502__.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 632
@robotech

yap I know, we don't let the horn do all the "lifting". We use a piece of plywood where 5 holes were drilled, 4 holes were use to mount the comp driver then the center hole is where you will place the throat of the horn, I hope you get the idea, this is how my EV DH1 drivers were mounted, diecast alum horn tend to crack during frequent transport, while metal/steel horn is gonna mess with the magnetic flux of the compression driver. Just my 2 cents.

regards,
audiomachines

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.