Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@lizgar

IMHO the 1860 sound fine in an L36 box you just have to eq it a bit to reduce the "thud", The only problem with an 1860 is their spider, They warp easily when you mount them at an angle (subscope,L36 etc.) because the voice is so heavy (not parallel or perpendicular to the ground) that is why I'am going to load my cabs with this new crown pro1816 5 in. single layer voice coil very easy to drive. Who wants to order?

audiomachines

k10 power amplifier

@ audiomachine

K10 power amplifier... Can i load 3pcs. pro1860 per ch (8ohm)? at 2.6ohm minimum? with 3 w bins per side. power by k10? (kaya ba ang k10?) I try with 15'' (pro1545) crown (ok naman) i dont known with 1860 (kung kaya pa ng k10 amp.) at clipping.. thankz..

according to your pro1816 how much is that?

hi guys...

@asmara14,

they don't mention on thier site that they accept OEM mate, but i know some chinese companies that does accept OEM. Just like the K10 konzert amps, its M10 in china, they also have a higher version the M12.
there are also some other chinese company that make copies of those soundstandard amps, yamaha, crown, etc. what i love them is they tell you that they are copies of branded amps.

@ lizgar

i think it can handle mate, ive tried it. but don't drive amp so much on severe clipping. Blinking clip leds is tolerable. please check on the website below. they have also a lot of new models there and accepts OEM.

http://www.cn-aoda.com/en/products.aspx?product_id=56&group_id=72&Parent_ID=0:1:56:&ChildCount=0

Speaker Short Circuit Protection

Hi,

Anyone could help to share whether these cheap Konzert or Sventa Power Amplifiers are incorporated with Speaker Short Circuit Protection?

Will it shutdown in case there is a sudden short while the system is working?

Any info is highly appreciated.

regards,
Asmara14

Hi Jayroe,

Thanks for the reply.

My Sventa M6 was burned with a lot of Smoke coming out. When checked all transistors busted and Capacitors exploded.

Possible short circuit in the output?

It is driving 2 Crown 1860 per channel only.

But we observed it is very hot during operation since we bought it last February.

Could be overheating instead?

regards,
asmara14

dsp processor

Good day to all... any one tried this digital effect? phonic model DFX-256? or Cowboy model DSP-2224? witch of the two sound good? or efx? tnx u...

Cowboy model dsp 2224
pic.

Attachments

• dsp2224.jpg
    dsp2224.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 766
Behringer B215A Powered Speaker Problem

Hi to all!

I have a pair of Behringer B215A powered speaker.
http://www.behringer.com/b215a/index.cfm?lang=eng

One of them is prematurely activating the speaker protection circuitry
(I'm not so sure if it is really prematurely activating or maybe something wrong with it).

Even the input signal is too low, the CLIP LED starts to light-up and make the speaker on it's protect mode (no sound at the speaker). And when I lowered down again the input signal (very very low level), the speaker sound up again.

The following components were used on this B215A output stage amp:
IRFP9140N -Power MOSFET
SAP16N and SAP16P -Darlington Transistors from SANKEN Electric

Anybody experienced this kind of problem? Please help.

Thank you!

hi guys,

has anyone already use this new speaker management from TassO Audio, please share some experience with it.
Although i already have ORG234 crossover, so far no problem yet, just love to add a digital look on the rack with this one and maybe sell the old one. My first choice was the Behringer ULTRADRIVE PRO DCX2496 which really fits the budget.

http://www.tassoaudio.com/product.asp?classid=71&depth=1&rootid=9

http://www.behringer.com/DCX2496/index.cfm?lang=ENG

need to choose between the two.
i bought a Behringer Xenyx 1202 Mic mixer last few days, on my ears the sound quality is good and love the effects too.:)

Best Regards,
jayrjoe:)

new fanatics

SIR AUDIO MACHINE,

A PLEASANT DAY TO YOU SIR, IM A BAND GUITARIST,JUST HAPPEN I WANT TO SET -UP MY OWN SOUND SYSTEM,MAY YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR A USUAL SOUNDS USED IN OPEN AREAS

YOUR BRILLIANT IDEAS WILL SURELY HELP ME COZ IV READ THIS FORUM AND ITS YOU WHOM THEY R ALL DEPENDING ON..
MORE POWER

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.