King of snake Oil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since you asked for an explanation, it's spam because you didn't use the contents to create an argument or build a case. You just spammed links. That should be obvious.
Have you considered leveraging that style of science by building a glorious career at companies like AD that continue to err by publishing articles about grounding techniques? Those links might be wasted here. Bring plenty of coal anecdotes.

If you read them you'd learn something instead of sticking wires in boxes full of muck and telling they work... What case was there to build, we were discussing a wire in a box... Tont Wladrens EMC rants were relevant as was all the information but... at least I put some relevant information up, all you have done is mew about me spamming...:rolleyes:
I have a glorious career doing PCB layout for critical designs with complex grounding issues, funny who use me will listen to me and not accuse me of spamming....
Of course now you can start insulting the customers I work for being so silly to listen to a spammer, but what I design works and is tested to extremes so over many years I have learned what works and what doesn't.

If you read them you'd learn something instead of sticking wires in boxes full of muck and telling they work... What case was there to build, we were discussing a wire in a box... Tont Wladrens EMC rants were relevant as was all the information but... at least I put some relevant information up, all you have done is mew about me spamming...:rolleyes:
I have a glorious career doing PCB layout for critical designs with complex grounding issues, funny who use me will listen to me and not accuse me of spamming....

There are too many logical inconsistencies in that post to chase.
You seem to think I'm defending this product when at best I posted it's better than magic dots and central grounding blocks solved problems for me in the past.. You don't appear to understand what this is about, no surprise along with a number of others who champion themselves defenders of science who feel free to consistently dispense with its methods. Threads like these do a huge disservice to science and are typically little better than self affirmation parties. And to forestall the inevitable reply, these threads are not damaging because of choice of target, but by typical dispensing entirely with scientific method when aproaching it.
BTW, the complex grounding issues you resolve- when ground is a myth - map directly to systems measured in meters and operating at audio frequencies?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.