• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Kelly DC motor controller group buy - anyone thinking of starting one for this year?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kelly DC motor controller group buy

I recently joined the DIYaudio and this is my first reply. I would be interested in joining a group buy for a motor and controller. I missed out on the Teres bearing group buy, so I may try the Altmann motor cycle valve as a bearing. Does the Kelly controller work with specific pulleys and how is the turntable speed attained?

I have a kit for sale

I bought a complete set up on the original GB. It included the board, all the components to populate it, the brass pulley, and the maxon motor. I am looking to recoup the price I paid for all the items. Drop me a line if you are interested.
Thanks!

Re: I have a kit for sale

cwise said:
I bought a complete set up on the original GB. It included the board, all the components to populate it, the brass pulley, and the maxon motor. I am looking to recoup the price I paid for all the items. Drop me a line if you are interested.
Thanks!

A friend is interested in that, if not sold yet please send me an e-mail.
Looking for a board and pulleys too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.