• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Kelly DC motor controller group buy - anyone thinking of starting one for this year?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Haven't received the pictures??? I sent them the next day... I will resend them as soon as I come back from work, million apologies.
Well it's a classic story - the second I sold the kit a friend of mine is in need of one for the platter and plinth I sold to him. Please excuse me
yioryos, you will have the pictures today.

maxon motor Australia

Hi Folks,

I work for maxon in Australia. We have a relatively new office in Hornsby, NSW. Happy to get you a price for any maxon motor, and will try to do you a sensible deal...please bear in mind these are expensive motors and they come from Switzerland..:bigeyes:

You can call our office on (02) 9476 4777, weekdays 9-5 of course, and ask for Jon, mention diyaudio.

I'll do my best to cut you a good deal. If you want to get a bulk buy going for Aussie customers then that's cool too, prices do start to come down at 10+

We don't do pulleys although if someone wants to send me the spec. we do have some partners who could manufacture, but they will need some kind of bulk order, probably 50-100 minimum.

Cheers!

Maxon motor

Hi Audiopip, could you come up with a price for the Maxon Re-max motor 226779
This motor has been mentioned as the one that Origin Live probably use as the DC200.
Would be great if enough people were interested to benefit from the price reduction.
Regards, Jules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.