John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2008
john curl said:
Keep on subject or I will ask the moderators to censor YOU too!

:)

Anyway

Another interesting product from Cardas are the Golden Cuboids.
I’m sure they make the whole difference and make your system sound a lot better.
To be honest I don’t know where to use them, but maybe they are meant as cable support, or to place the amp on or something like that, or maybe by just having them in the room helps, who knows?

Cardas Golden Cuboids are made from America's most beautiful hardwood, the legendary Myrtle tree. Rarest of all woods, this symmetrical, broadleaf, evergreen Myrtle grows only in Southwestern Oregon's Coos and Curry counties. Myrtlewood has a very complex grain structure. The coloring of the wood is unique, varying from a sedate, satiny gray to riotously, multicolored grains of red, yellow, and brown, with many burls and shapes in its grain. Denser than Oak, unseasoned Myrtle logs will not float. Golden Cuboids are available in two sizes .618" x 1" x 1.618" and 1" x 1.618" x 2.618".

Attachments

• myrtl-blocks.jpg
    myrtl-blocks.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 383
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Keep on subject or I will ask the moderators to censor YOU too!

John,

I can't see how we can insist on others being on topic when you insist on discussing Radio Shack speakers, TV, tires, cars and other "analogies" You guys should make up your minds whether you want to be on topic or not. I suggest on topic as there will be less deletions

:captain:

The Sandbox

I humbly suggest the moderators delete all posts that are off topic till the thread gets back to the topic at hand.

The thread has become a place to bash follow members who you disagree with. I have never seen a thread where several members that are highly respected in their fields go at each other like a bunch of kids in a sandbox.

Jam

Hi everyone, this is John Curl, and I will be happy to contribute here if possible. However, you hurt my feelings when you attack me or my colleagues with hateful input. Please refrain from this, if possible, because when I am driven to respond in kind, (and I can) the moderators always take a dim view, and sometimes ban me for awhile.

john curl said:
Hi everyone, this is John Curl, and I will be happy to contribute here if possible. However, you hurt my feelings when you attack me or my colleagues with hateful input. Please refrain from this, if possible, because when I am driven to respond in kind, (and I can) the moderators always take a dim view, and sometimes ban me for awhile.

Translation: "Please grant me, John Curl, and those who I appoint, the sole right to hurt your feelings when I attack you or your colleagues".

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
john curl said:

Thanks John
Appreciate it.

At the moment it seems like the posts are being deleted all the time, so nothing makes sense.

BTW: I will not post here anymore; I don’t like to be erased.

Cheers
Stinius

Status
Not open for further replies.