John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get the noise out of a transistor, means it would fail to function. All we can do is linearize the noise. Which plasma does indeed do fairly well, but the integration with lattice does alter that linearity. (tubes)

The closer we approximate a plasma arrangement in a solidus lattice, the closer we will get to to linearity in a semi-conductor. Statistically averaged random noise --- is just about as good as it will ever get.

Noise is necessary, otherwise reality would not function. There would be no quantum (discrete differential), in that case, and thus no time-space. The whole thing would collapse into timeless sameness with no function whatsoever and nothing there to perceive that nothingness. The great unfathomable 'Meh'.

The integration point between lattice Newtonian, and plasma, individual particle and thermal random... in the quantum sense, is a notable part of where the '1 with 120 zeros' of error lies, with respect of cosmological aspects of GR, etc...and quantum theory.

It is in that point, in that zone....where we can manipulate and leverage that huge perceived error. It is not an error, it is a lack of knowing what to do in that 'zone'. The esoteric sciences, so long ignored, are showing what goes on there, in the form of modern reports on successful transmutation and successful LENR, ie, from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ( 2002 thru 2013) and it's confirmation by Toyota (a $200 billion company).

However, it is considered that these two are latecomers to a game that has been withheld from the public for nigh on 60 years, with regard to it's most recent forms.

Last edited:
More Canadian poetry!

A $35 billion dollar company saying they've done transmutation and LENR, from 2002 to 2013..

And then a $200 billion dollar company backing that up 110% via duplication and confirmation of the same......is no joke.

When you combine those realities, with the giant error, bigger than all of known science in any way shape or form -the biggest error ever known to exist in such areas as 'logic and science'... between GR et al, and Quantum, the disagreement..the error of 1 to the 120th (!!), well...

This is why, when I get people in my face about obeying laws and thermodynamics this and thermodynamics that, law this and law that....I rightly have no problem whatsoever with kicking that mindset to a well deserved curb.

You did not hear this from me
Human_Transmutation_Circle_by_billibobo.jpg

Well back to today's audio design.
I have been exposed to the schematics of some of the most exotic designs generally made for audio reproduction. What I find is that many make the same mistakes (or oversights) and some new oversights are being implemented.
Apparently, the need for 'good specs' even an extra db of signal to noise ratio, or clipping headroom, cause designers to 'compromise' critical design stages without noting it with conventional measurements.
Why do they do this? From what I can tell, it is both from taking schematic examples from data sheets, and perhaps making things even worse, by 'customizing' the gain stage to fit within preselected specs.
I hope to talk about this in more detail, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.