John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are not helping us understand it. It would be nice if you did. You are just randomly blowing smoke and telling us it is our own fault that our eyes hurt! All the time, you give more and more people the impression that you don't understand it either. Now, we have an explanation for that: it doesn't work so there is no understanding to be had. You claim to have an alternative explanation but you won't tell us what it is. Are you afraid of the Men in Black?

John,
I'd sell you some magic blocks that you can attach on your walls that will correct every acoustic problem in your room but you can't afford them. They will cost you $10,00 per block and use magic adhesive that absorbs all unwanted acoustic frequencies. Only I am the only one in the world who can do this, I call them ByBlocks, you can only purchase them from me, and I will not tell you how they work, you just have to believe me, It is pure rocket science and I can't divulge the secrets! :D

No comment any more Marce. Too dangerous.

If you are hinting at restricted designs, how do you know, if you didn't work on the project then you are not party to the information, simple. part of having security clearance is that understanding, and worse if the Bybee is a restricted device then it shouldn't be available for public use. I presume ITAR approval for the sale to the public has been granted for this product.

Too dangerous is a bit 'amateur dramatic' but hush hush derived from top secret military or aerospace designs is part of the esoteric audio, it all adds to the mystique of spending hundreds of dollars on a 25c resistor.

Too many James Bond movies me thinks...

:D:D:D:D

There IS heat dissipation, just not in the RESISTOR part of the device. READ IT AGAIN
I wrote, i did it..If heat is dissipated "somewhere" due to flowing current, then "something" is resistive , and so noisy..And your RESISTOR is "superconductor". Simply swapped function, but result is the same ordinary resistor. Or do You want to claim, that OHM law is invalid?

Analog MEMS microphones

Scott Wurcer mentioned a few times the MEMS lab he had access to at Analog. It appears that their MEMS microphones were sold to InvenSense (who make a inertial sensor for Google Glass). I just placed an order for a small quantity to try out (ADMP411/ADMP510) for a wireless project, but wonder if Analog got rid of the "gold standard everything" lab.

Triodethom,
No the Earth is flat, the sun revolves around the earth which is the center of the universe and there is no such thing as evolution. If you believe any of these facts you are in John's camp.

You seem to want to defend his Bybee nonsense. perhaps you know something the rest of us are to stupid to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.