• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Joachim Gerhard Filter Buffer for ES9022

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for all the work, Patrick and WK.

I'll be flying into Hong Kong next Monday for a 3 week business trip to Zhuhai China. Way too much trouble coordinating to pick it up this GB from WK there. Looking forward to finding the package when I sort through my mail upon my return home.

Its a pleasure doing business with you again Patrick.

steve jones> Way too much trouble coordinating to pick it up this GB from WK there.
Sending you by post will be easier and economical.

EUVL> Matching 100 SMD JFETs will take muuuuuuuuch longer than 3 weeks.
It can't be shorter. May have better estimate when it is actually started. Not to mention the soldering and testing afterward. A fixture is inevitable.

Cheers,
WK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.