• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Joachim Gerhard Filter Buffer for ES9022

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Juergen,

I thought I leave the GB open for about 3 weeks, parts will be ordered next week so I can start matching already ;)
I will order some more as Patrick said they will produce some more boards as well. So even if the GB is closed I will distribute those if someone needs or wants them.
One part kit is for one PCB, if I read up correctly that would be good for one balanced channel or stereo unbalanced?

Stefan

Boards arrived safe and sound here too...they are really cute, but I guess no real fun to solder those micro SMT stuff. Anyway, it`ll work somehow.
Stefan, how long would it take until the GB will be closed and the parts will be shipped; any idea about that
And I assume that one parts kit is for one channel?

thanks to you, and of course to all the others who are involved in this, especially Mastermind Joachim, WK and Patrick.
Now I only need a ES9023 Dac :cool:

Cheers,

juergen

Thanks Walter, good to know it will be soon enough, signed up.

@ Patrick :Mostly it is all a question of the right tools :wchair: (and a little ambition). Although your boards are really tough , could you do something with tubes next time:p
I think I will have some fun with the "Subbu" dac from the groupbuy, should be doable for me and my half blind friends:D

We are very pleased that so many of you would take on 0603 SMD soldering, many perhaps for the first time.
This is in particular our aim to promote hands-on DIY.

All we ask is that we you have finished building, that you come back here and tell us how you like the end result.
This is all that matters, after all.

:)

Patrick

Two more boards please
Phisci x8 South Africa
hirez69 x4 Italy
Boggy62 x2 France
Swalter 3x Switzerland
CFT 1x HK
tubo 2x USA
Ryssen 1x Sweden
number9 1X USA
BDL x1 Romania
rsotirov2X Canada
supra 1X Australia
syyma x1 USA
wirewiggler x2 USA
Roman M x1 Russia
Stixx 2x Germany
Malvin x1 USA
merlin2069er x1 Canada
potepuh x2 Slovenia
Blitz x2 Germany
Tagheuer x2 Canada
Stephanlj x2 Germany
Acko x4 Australia
j45yip x1 Singapore
shoom x1 UK
atupi. X1 Romania
bkdog x2 Australia
necplusulrtra x3 canada
APK x 2 UK

Running total: 56

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.