Introducing Ground Sound

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
4real - I'm the best salesman you'll ever find :D
I have quite a few orders of products that are not even beyond the proto type stage! :cool:
Although I would prefer that I could deliver the products - still working on the software...

For DCN28DAV information please go here: DCN28DAV product page.
Yes - I know you want more... within a week I'll put some screenshots of the XOverWizard II software at the product page of the new DCN24
The price will be around 1000 EURO for the DCN28DAV kit.

Very soon I'll also display some inspiring box design, which show how you could build a power amplifier with our SPA600 Kit :)

Thanks for your patience
Robert

DCN23 + DCN24 + DCN22PRO is intended for integrated solutions = no balanced output. DCN48CAR is...yes - you guessed = RCA connections.
DCN28DAV has a kind of balanced output - what I call pseudo balanced output - it not adding a lot of extra circuitry and works similar way - but how long cables do you intend to run?

The XOverWizard II is running on Windows XP and Vista - on a MAC you'll have to run a virtual Windows OS - it should be easy - I'm told :rolleyes:

€670 for software only? :confused:
Yes - includes optimizer and no import/export between software. :)
What did you expect second grade measurement system prices!
I’m sorry - but not many measurement systems are as good as they claim. :eek:

What is the complementary value of the new basic software compared to the old software, since it is 130€ more expensive than the old software?

You get the chance to operate the new products DCN22PRO, DCN24, DCN28DAV and DCN48CAR. It costs to be at the top…and development costs - this is no poor China copy of an old piece of pro gear digital crossover. :eek:
But if you insist on no cost software you can simply buy DCN23... :)

How do you calculate the optimum response of the speaker?
I'm not quite sure what you want to know.
Does it make a difference if the problem lies in the frequency response of the speaker itself or in the cabinet and room acoustics?
When you measure the drivers you have to get as little influence from the room as possible. Our new XOverWizard II software has some calculating tools to do this in a normal room - called Multi-windows. After the drivers have been measured and a setup has been created you can make a sweep measurement to determine if there are any disturbing room modes, which need attention. You might have a 58Hz room resonance and you will get a much better tight bass if you use a notch filter at the exact frequency. More can be seen here: XOverWizard II and in practice: Klang+Ton Visit 2008

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.