Install a potentiometer to control volume TDA7492 board

Hi everyone,
I came to this discussion because I was looking for information about how to insert a potentiometer into an amp board like the famous TDA7492...
But if we look the other way around, do you know a board which would integrates control butons only (play/pause/next/previous) in order to place it between a bluetooth receiver and the amp board ?? and a potentiometer for voume somewhere :) ...
Cheers

Hi everyone,
I came to this discussion because I was looking for information about how to insert a potentiometer into an amp board like the famous TDA7492...
But if we look the other way around, do you know a board which would integrates control butons only (play/pause/next/previous) in order to place it between a bluetooth receiver and the amp board ?? and a potentiometer for voume somewhere :) ...
Cheers

Have you tried long presses on those control buttons ... often there are two sets of functions ... for example: Short press = play, Long press = louder.

Plus if you are using bluetooth from a phone or TV usually the volume is controlled at the source.

Hello,
Sorry FrenchMiki, I don't know a board that will do that.

I have the same question concerning the potentiometer. It seems that a picture posted in post #22 showed how to do that but the picture is not available now.
I have checked a lot of forums looking for the answer, but I still don't know how to do.

Two things seems complicated with this board :
- Install a potentiometer in order to control the volume
- Install a switch to select the Aux Input source or the Bluetooth source

If you have some answers, I will be glad to discuss :)

Hello everyone,

It is possible to re-upload the image of the post #22 please ? Or describe how it is wired ?

Thank you very much

Hi a bit late but here:

Unbenannt.png