Influence of the delay amplifiers for listening characteristics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2.jpg

I started at the display of the current input differential pair.

Dif.jpg

I continued derivatives IC, according Vdif.

vse2-16mA.jpg

I chose an error of 10% and found Vdif.

Power 100W/4Ω
U=28V
Vdif=18mV (at 1+1mA)
Au=U/Vdif=64dB

Au.jpg

Can see that the 100kHz missing 4 dB!

Just for fun, this is the Sinclair I simulated yesterday. 1969 was born. I made about 20 of these units in the seventies. Not so bad, but with typical early transistor circuit issues.

http://www.nvg.ntnu.no/sinclair/audio/z30.htm

It has celebrated its 40 years anniversary in November 2009. What a circuit! :D

Attachments

• sinclair.PNG
    sinclair.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Federmann,

from you web page regarding QQF-55 KS 500W you say the following...

Při napájení 2x35 V je typický maximální špičkový výkon na zátěži 4Ω 125 W. Pro 2x50 V pak 250 W, pro zájemce o větší výkon lze zapojit zesilovač do můstku a pak dosáhnout výkonu čtyřnásobného tj. 500W a 1kW!!! Jednotlivé hodnoty jsou patrny s předchozích grafů.

...which translates into...

When power is typically 2x35 V The maximum peak power at 125 W. 4Ω load for the 2x50 V at 250 W, for those interested in a higher power amplifier can be plugged into the bridge and then to achieve the feat fourfold ie 500W and 1kW! Individual values are evident in the previous graphs.

...which is regarding for the so called power amp in the picture and schematic below (all from your web page) is able to source 500 Watts and even 1 kW? :confused:

Cheers Michael

Attachments

• Federmann QQF-55_KS_500W.jpg
    Federmann QQF-55_KS_500W.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Federmann_QQF-55_KS_500W_sch_1.png
    Federmann_QQF-55_KS_500W_sch_1.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 82
QQF-55 KS 500W is only a working title, as well as HQQF-55-502, HQQF-55-503W, etc.

Let's please with the original topic.

pro zájemce o větší výkon lze zapojit zesilovač do můstku a pak dosáhnout výkonu čtyřnásobného tj. 500W a 1kW!!!

edit: was too quick on the keyboard, Pavel has the accurate translation into English here

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just for fun:

Increase the current of Q1 and Q2 to 4 +4 mA.
Move to the C3 and R6 set the best shape of the transmission characteristics, then put double the capacity of C3.
Q8 and Q9 just 10 mA.
Will have the best properties.

Good luck.

Federmann, I did that 25 years ago. I am sure you know my articles in 'Sdelovaci technika'.

Attachments

• pwm.jpg
    pwm.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 115
  • pwm15_.jpg
    pwm15_.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.