I tried the eBay MX50 DIY Kit, Class AB 100W+100W; Worked but problem

I received my MX50X2 2021.

20220804_112817.jpg
20220804_112742.jpg
20220804_112730.jpg

How many implementations of amplifiers I see, many shunt electrolytes on the board in such a way as to reduce the influence of parasitic inductance. Can these capacitors be immediately provided on the printed circuit board?
I don't think it's useful. The biggest significance of this is that the psychological feeling is more comfortable.
But it doesn't do any harm.
If you like it. No problem.

The biggest significance of this is that the psychological feeling is more comfortable.
Yes, you are right when you see low-quality blocking capacitors that work with difficulty at frequencies near the unity gain frequency of several megahertz, indeed, "to calm the soul" you have to solder film capacitors.
But it doesn't do any harm.
If you like it. No problem.
Seriously, this is a problem - the power supply voltage wires of the amplifier with a length of more than 12 cm already have significant inductance, because. + and - are connected in series, the inductance increases, it also increases in your board design due to the far spacing of the input + and - on the board, no more than 1.5 cm is allowed, you have more than 6 cm .... That is, the closer the conductors go + and - on the board, the less inductance, you have them on the board with the letter O, so shunting with film capacitors is mandatory.

P.S. I would really like you to improve the quality of your products, then a higher quality will be available to radio amateurs all over the world. If you do not need it, then I am not an assistant ...

Last edited:
I mounted the new MX50X2 in a case.

No hissing even very close to the tweeters. Listen only on test bench .

I finish properly and will test more advanced listening on my new Wavecor "Lambic V3" bookshelf (6" 4 ohm woofer and 1.25" tweeter, fc 1.5khz).

The ultimate test will be on my main speakers, the Focal Chora 826.

Reactions: 1 user