• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HUGE blowout sale: Tweeters, Mids, Subwoofers, ICEpower modules, etc..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok let's start with the ICEpower modules.

I have two models:

300ASC (150$ USD ea.)
and
300AC (70$ USD ea.)

Will give a discount if you buy 10+ units.
Buyers to pay actual shipping fees.

More information here:
ICEpower ? Class D audio amplifiers ? Consumer & Professional Audio

I tried almost all ICEpower modules and the new latest generation ASC series is the most impressive so far: very neutral, uncolored sound, super stable, efficient and powerful.
IMPORTANT: This is OEM modules, what you see on the pictures is what you get, no cables, no chassis and please refer to ICEpower website for any technical questions, thank you.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Regarding the ICEpower modules, i'd like to offer some kits at a great price:

300ASC + 300AC + 300AC = 215$ each kit
(900w, one 300ASC can drive the 2 ''hanger'' modules 300AC's)

If you buy 10 kits (10 x 300ASC + 20 x 300AC for a total of 30 modules) i'm willing to sell the lot for only 1,800$ + shipping fees.

Some quite special drivers here. VERY efficient, would make decent sounding 2-way project with DSP and some supertweeters (such as the Fostex FT17H)

I'm asking 120$USD for the pair

Just updated post #1 with (6 pcs) more Visaton B200 that are brand new in boxes, never used.
I think that's one really great deal because the Visaton B200 is an awesome wideband/midrange that can compete easily with some expensive drivers...

One of the best speakers i heard in my life was a 3-way with B200's.

Also updated with one JL audio 10w6v2, used but perfect working condition.

will also post pictures soon of half-dozen SDX10 subwoofers.

I might have a total of 20+ subwoofers, including a huge Resonant Engineering 18'' XXX...

Only problem with the subwoofers is the shipping. So local pick-up prefered or Canadian buyers because international shipping is a no-go.

Regarding the ICEpower modules, i'd like to offer some kits at a great price:

300ASC + 300AC + 300AC = 215$ each kit
(900w, one 300ASC can drive the 2 ''hanger'' modules 300AC's)

If you buy 10 kits (10 x 300ASC + 20 x 300AC for a total of 30 modules) i'm willing to sell the lot for only 1,800$ + shipping fees.

Not much 300ASC left but i still have plenty of 300AC...

I'm willing to sell them for 20pcs lot @ 600$USD + shipping. That is really a bargain! :wave2s:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.