• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HUGE blowout sale: Tweeters, Mids, Subwoofers, ICEpower modules, etc..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm doing R&D for audio systems and once in a while we sell the parts that are in perfect working condition but not needed in our lab anymore.

This year we have many many parts, from drivers to amplifier modules to passive crossover parts. I'll post pictures and later i'll post a list.

If you're interested in something that you see but is not listed, please contact me.

Basically everything will be priced -10% to -50% Off market price. Buyers to pay actual shipping from Montreal, Canada.

**** UPDATE 27-march-2016 ****

Please note they're ALL in excellent condition, barely used, unless otherwise noted. All prices in USD and shipping not included. In some cases the shipping fees can be high if you're outside Canada, so please ask before.

Olive Music server (see page 4):: Best Offer

(2) Fostex tweeters FT17H :: 60$ USD for the pair

(2) Seas Exotic F8 4ohms :: **SOLD**

(6) Airborne Fullrange FR151B8 :: 100$ USD a pair

(2) Visaton BGS40 15'' woofer :: 200$ USD for the pair

(2) Dayton Ultimax 10'' UM10-22 subwoofer :: 200$ for the pair **SOLD**

(4) JL audio 10w7 10'' subwoofer :: 350$ USD each.

(1) JL audio 12TW1-4 12'' shallow subwoofer :: 220$ USD

(1) JL audio 10w6v2 10'' subwoofer :: ***SOLD***

(2) Radian PB950 compression driver (new, unused) :: 700$ USD for the pair ***SOLD***

(8) Hi-Vi L6-4R 4ohms Mid-Woofer :: 55$ USD a pair

(2) SB acoustics SB17NRXC35-8 :: 100$ for the pair

(2) Visaton B200 (used for 3 years, 7 out of 10 condition, works well) :: 170$ USD for the pair

(6) Visaton B200 (brand new in boxes, never used) :: 120$ USD each

(2) custom made passive radiator 10'' :: 50$ USD for the pair

some RAAL tweeters (contact me for details) **ALL SOLD**

(1) Dayton RS225-4 :: 35$ USD for the single one i have

(1) SB acoustic SB34NRXL75-8 :: 160$ USD for the single one i have

(2) Made in China Hygeia horn tweeters RT-62041 :: 80$ USD for the pair **SOLD**

(2) Hifonics HF8SQ 8'' Square shape Fullrange :: 100$ USD for the pair

ICEpower amplifier module 50ASX2 :: 85$ USD each

ICEpower amplifier module 125ASX2 :: 145$ USD each

ICEpower amplifier module 300AC :: 70$ USD each

Last edited:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Ok let's start with the ICEpower modules.

I have two models:

300ASC (150$ USD ea.)
and
300AC (70$ USD ea.)

Will give a discount if you buy 10+ units.
Buyers to pay actual shipping fees.

More information here:
ICEpower ? Class D audio amplifiers ? Consumer & Professional Audio

I tried almost all ICEpower modules and the new latest generation ASC series is the most impressive so far: very neutral, uncolored sound, super stable, efficient and powerful.
IMPORTANT: This is OEM modules, what you see on the pictures is what you get, no cables, no chassis and please refer to ICEpower website for any technical questions, thank you.

I'll continue with the listing of various drivers.

Please note they're ALL in excellent condition, barely used, unless otherwise noted. All prices in USD and shipping not included. In some cases the shipping fees can be high if you're outside Canada, so please ask before.

(2) Fostex tweeters FT17H :: 70$ USD for the pair

(2) Seas Exotic F8 4ohms :: 1,600$ USD for the pair

(6) Airborne Fullrange FR151B8 :: 100$ USD a pair

(2) Visaton BGS40 15'' woofer :: 220$ USD for the pair

(2) Dayton Ultimax 10'' UM10-22 subwoofer :: 200$ for the pair

(4) JL audio 10w7 10'' subwoofer :: 500$ USD each.

(1) JL audio 12TW1-4 12'' shallow subwoofer :: 250$ USD

No problem :)

I'd like to add a comment: everything that is listed here is not only in excellent working condition but its also among the best components on the market and/or the best value. If it's there, it's because it passed our initial selection for testing. In other words: we don't sell any of it because it's no good but because we don't need it anymore in our audio R&D lab for evaluation. The only exception to that would be the Hifonics that are not hifi but more car-audio-quality. I would probably accept any decent offer for them! ;)

Speaking of good value: if you're looking for the best bang for the bucks, here is my personal ranking:

1. Airborne Fullrange FR151B8 :: 100$ USD a pair

2. Hi-Vi L6-4R 4ohms Mid-Woofer :: 55$ USD a pair

3. Made in China Hygeia horn tweeters RT-62041 :: 80$ USD for the pair

4. Visaton B200 (used for 3 years, 7 out of 10 condition, works well) :: 180$ USD for the pair

5. Dayton Ultimax 10'' UM10-22 subwoofer :: 200$ for the pair

6. custom made passive radiator 10'' :: 50$ USD for the pair

7. Fostex tweeters FT17H :: 70$ USD for the pair

All quite cheap but delivers very impressive results. That is my opinion based on hours of listening and testing...

On the pricey items side, here is my favorites:

1. all RAAL tweeters (except 70-10)

2. Seas Exotic F8 4ohms :: 1,600$ USD for the pair

3. JL audio 10w7 10'' subwoofer :: 500$ USD each.

RAAL = still waiting for better high frequencies drivers to land on this planet.

Seas exotic = Best low-mid ever heard in my life. Even the mighty Voxativ or Lowther DX4 can't compete with the Seas up to 700-800hz...

JL audio 10w7 = that thing is a legend, you can push it with +15db EQ @ 27hz and it laugh like it's nothing. Bonus: it's very useable up to 110-120hz which can be very useful sometimes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.