How connect the Gnd.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im here, just enyoing the amp :)

just a bit of noise in channels 4th and 5th, dont know why.

the others 3 channels works great.

THe amp are running really cold, i cant beliave it, im using big transformer, sounds WONDERFUL!, much better than my old yamaha :)

I will add all the fuses that are displayed in the last pic, i just using one right now, in the primary line.

Other question, Exist some way to filter the line? when i turn on an Florescent tube in my house, i hear interefence in the amp.

AndrewT said:
filter at the fluorescent AND filter at the amplifier AND filter at the pre-amp.
If possible run the audio off a different circuit from non audio equipment.

impossible to run the audio off a different circuit :(

What kind of filter i need to use? U know?

eketehe said:
Wow, nice..
Oftenly the noise is caused by the bad pot. I don't know about the lamp interfrnce, but i was also having my room bulb lamp winking, following subwoofer beat =) funny

Well no pots in my amp :p

gareth said:

When you used the subwoofer in the past, did you have problems with the lights?

Gareth

Yes Mr gareth,
My room's ( up) and bathroom's ( down floor ) they're blinking dark-bright follow the subwoofer beat. they're bulbs not fluorecents.
significantly the bathroom's lamp, someone was complaining.
as per my friend's suggestion, i was using 'inversator' before main socket. yup, it was solved, only it's ( inversator )led blinking following the sub.
I tought i was using too big amp trafo (10A) for my 12' sub,... i don't know.
i'm moved to downfloor room now, everything seems OK.
something wrong?

eketehe said:

Yes Mr gareth,
My room's ( up) and bathroom's ( down floor ) they're blinking dark-bright follow the subwoofer beat. they're bulbs not fluorecents.
significantly the bathroom's lamp, someone was complaining.
i'm moved to downfloor room now, everything seems OK.
something wrong?

Yes, your mains wiring and/or wall sockets, are not sufficient enough to carry the current without dropping the voltage, that's why the bulbs dim. :eek:

Upgrading your wiring in the wall, or changing out some of the old wall sockets on that circuit for some new ones will help make a better connection, so you have less resistance and less drop. If it's bad enough, it could be a fire hazard :hot: so look into that ASAP because your mains shouldn't drop like that!

HAHA, your amp uses too much power for your wall sockets! :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.