• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

High-End preamplifier with ECC82!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
High-End Preamplifier with ECC82 - Project!!

Here is one, maybe not High-End but with ECC 82 as you wanted.

Pozdrav zemo :)
Hvala na shemi zemo!;)
Thanks to scheme "zemo"!:)

It is time to help someone and to show a good scheme or project of "High-End preamplifier with ECC82 (12AU7)", preamplifier or can be with ECC88!
Believe me, I'm very need for the graduation work.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hvala na shemi zemo!;)
Thanks to scheme "zemo"!:)

It is time to help someone and to show a good scheme or project of "High-End preamplifier with ECC82 (12AU7)", preamplifier or can be with ECC88!
Believe me, I'm very need for the graduation work.
Thanks!

Ovaa shema ja koristam vo momentov:
Im using this circuit:
Instead of 5842 I use PCC88 with one red-led for biasing.
Instead of E182CC - 12BH7

Attachments

• ciuff_nc2.gif
    ciuff_nc2.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,797
High-End preamplifier with ECC82

Ovaa shema ja koristam vo momentov:
Im using this circuit:
Instead of 5842 I use PCC88 with one red-led for biasing.
Instead of E182CC - 12BH7

Dali si pravel nekakvi merenja? Dali preovladuva vtoriot harmonik:rolleyes:
Bidejci toj go dava onoj poznat lampaski zvuk:rolleyes:
Zemjak dali imas nekoja kvalitetna sema na predzasiluvac so ECC82 ili so ECC83 zaedno so napojuvanjeto?
Pozdrav

Are you some kind of right measurements?
Does second harmonic prevails among this Amplifier?
Because that gives one go Lampasko sound familiar;)
Greeting

Last edited:
HeadWize - Project: No-Compromise OTL Tube Headphone Amplifier by Andrea Ciuffoli

Here you can find all about circuit i've sent above. Im using this preamp with PF 99 SE topology.
I didnt measure it, but it sounds ok. Also you can use just the gain stage with ECC 82 or PC88 just you have to setup the catode bias. A lot depends what power amp you want to use.
About circuits with ECC82 or 83 (in the most cases ECC83 is used for phono preamps) i should also search on net. If i find something ill send here.
You can also look at thread "No NFB headphone preamplifier". Vladimir designed very interesting preamp (SE topology). FET's are used there.

Pozdrav

Speaking of mu follower. Is there any reason why both outputs could not be used simultaneously as long as both loads are sufficiently high for their respective outputs? If you could load the HiZ output with your main amp (tube amp) and drive a solid state sub amp out of the LowZ output at the same time it could be very convenient. I realize that you could do the same thing with standard CC and a CF buffer but the MF would seem to also provide better PSRR.

High-End preamplifier with ECC83 (12AX7)!

Hello ALL!;)
Here's the picture here shows the High-End preamplifier with ECC83, which I did.
Measurements are given below. Second harmonic is 0.8%, and the third is only 0.15%.
Here is the data and characteristics frekvensiska preamp, ... is it true High-End preamplifier with ECC83.:)
P.S.
I was looking for a project to exchange.... but that's it, we go ... poor English ...:(
Greeting
Best Regard;)
Pozdrav zemjak!!

Attachments

• ECC83 band plus dist V11.jpg
    ECC83 band plus dist V11.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 1,408
  • Tube Preamp with ECC83.jpg
    Tube Preamp with ECC83.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,355
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.