Help Me Choose project Please!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sifis,

Are you going to unwind the 0.56mH? You can go for 0.47mH if not. With regards to the 2.20mH you're absolutely right to go for the cheaper version. The 3.9Ohm resistor can replace the 4Ohm resistorsthe design calls for. You've calculated the port length as well as cabinet size correctly. All in all, you're almost set to go I think. Don't forget binding posts and some decent cable. Now the cabinet, damping materials, ready made ports or home made? Many other things to consider, all important...

Ron

Well today i ordered a ply of MDF 30mm (125cm x 250cm) for the cabinet.i think it is much more than enough!...as soon as possible i will order the other parts.. hopefully by the end of August everything will be here to start building..he he he... For bass reflex i think that i will use ready made ports as in my last project i used a pvc pipe and i could hear the wind coming out of the cabin almost whistling!!

sifis_samos said:
Well today i ordered a ply of MDF 30mm (125cm x 250cm) for the cabinet.i think it is much more than enough!...as soon as possible i will order the other parts.. hopefully by the end of August everything will be here to start building..he he he... For bass reflex i think that i will use ready made ports as in my last project i used a pvc pipe and i could hear the wind coming out of the cabin almost whistling!!

Good Luck! I'll be back home in the middle of August, keep us posted of your progress!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.