Help: ferrous chloride/water ratio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
theAnonymous1 said:
I use Kodak "Instant Dry" semi-gloss paper. It's the only paper I have ever tried, but it seems to come off without too much effort.

A 25 sheet pack at wals-mart set me back about $8.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Kodak-Digit...hZ001QQcategoryZ73455QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Thanks, I'll give that a try if I ever try it again.

pwillard, thanks also, I did see the reference to the Staples paper but was not sure if it was still available or even the same formulation. Another good possiblity.

Pete B.

Hi,

I once had promising results with a glossy catalogue page. It came out well - except in the finest details and the largest bulk areas, that's where the paper 'properties' differ.
Though, it was interresting that none of the printer papers available to me gave better results than the glossy page of an electronics catalogue. :cannotbe:

A very kind forum member also offered to send over a couple sheet of the staples paper some weeks ago, as this brand is not sold over here. But it never arrived and I never heard of him again, so I can't compare.

But if the Kodak paper is sold at W-M, it might also be available in Europe. That makes me interrested in your results, so please post back once you try it. ;)

Cheers,
Sebastian.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.