Help! F2 /F2J Issue

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The boards are arranged up and down.I could not find any errors.
I am not sure how to proceed ZM:ashamed:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 111
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
we can give you guides and tips

footwork is all yours ........ considering that we aren't exactly in neighborhood

sorry , I can't check your pcbs , even if given so nicely ....... it seems I have some sort of mental blockade ...... able to do that only in vivo , on gadget I'm actually repairing

I glean the following from the posts above:
1. You mirrored the layout between the two boards, and
2. You found that the ZTX550 was incorrectly installed (quite possibly due to the mirroring).

Have you checked that the MOSFETs are correctly installed? Notice on your mirrored (bottom) layout that the MOSFETs have their gate pin on the right, while the top layout has the gate pin on the left. You'll need to install MOSFETs rotated 180-degrees oln the mirrored board in order to get anything out of them. This, unfortunately, puts their mounting screw under the PCB, so you'll have to heatsink them before you solder them on.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.