Help a noob build a ZV9

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It came to me in a really disturbed sleep last night. Those tiny JFETS, what if the attachment washer was shorting it out. This time ran the test with the JFET completely floating in space and (drum roll) NO HUM. Still a few more test to run to be certain but things look good.
I am going back to my old attachemwnt method. Thermal epoxy. Worked like a charm on the other block
Here's hoping... keep you posted.
How are you liking your V9???

It came to me in a really disturbed sleep last night. Those tiny JFETS, what if the attachment washer was shorting it out. This time ran the test with the JFET completely floating in space and (drum roll) NO HUM. Still a few more test to run to be certain but things look good.
I am going back to my old attachemwnt method. Thermal epoxy. Worked like a charm on the other block
Here's hoping... keep you posted.
How are you liking your V9???

Hi

I do not started a new thread.

I have a question about 3W resistor I was wondering if is posible to reduce their power to 2W (Ihad problems to found them here in Slovenia). On the other way if I go for 4W they are larger than the pins on veterans board.

Any sugestion...

Thanks a lot ;) :confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.