Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I still didnt get any reply from Kari.
I paid a lot of money for 4 Main PCBs and 4 PSU PCBs.
When did he actualy post here for the last time?

At least he could say he is busy and that he will send the pcbs sometime. This isnt they way to do things.

BobEllis,
when did he contact you the last time?
where did you find him anyway?
I have 3 different email and I cant get an answer from any of them.

Ed Lafontaine,
did he tell you he is out of boards?
Maybe he ordered boards again and that could take 4-6 weeks if he wants them cheap.
At least can somebody who contacted him, tell me what Kari is doing?

It would be a relief to know if I will get my boards.

Promethius,

I have had some communication from Kari via the address Ed posted.

Last i heard from him was October 26 when he apologetically said he would send my boards ASAP or refund my money. He did not respond to my "ship the boards if you have them or refund if not and pelase let me know what/when it happens" email. He also mentioned that he has been taking weekly business trips, so that may be part of why he has not responded.

There are quite a few boards missing out here - I am short 6 of each and gengis is out 10 of each. I assume that a few others are missing as well.

Could we use Kari's schematics to get another run of boards either as a group, or individually? I believe Kari does not release schematics or files, but in this case maybe he would make an exception.

I don't know what the IP issues are, not looking to cut Kari out of anything.

I have two sets of kits(2 power supply, 2 preamp) on order from Coulomb but no boards(I was never invoiced), so I would rather not lose the kit investment, as it was significantly more than the boards.

If it would be easier for everyone, Russ White and I could do it through our site. We are also working on a SuSy-GC board and kit with blessings from Terry (metalman), NP and Kari.

I think we could handle the extra workload easy enough. Still non-profit as always in case that's a concern. Just doing a lot of the ordering/shipping, so we could work it in. Could probably get a board redrawn by next week and get some pricing info.

Just putting it out there.

BrianDonegan said:
If it would be easier for everyone, Russ White and I could do it through our site. We are also working on a SuSy-GC board and kit with blessings from Terry (metalman), NP and Kari.

I think we could handle the extra workload easy enough. Still non-profit as always in case that's a concern. Just doing a lot of the ordering/shipping, so we could work it in. Could probably get a board redrawn by next week and get some pricing info.

Just putting it out there.

I avoided this one like the plague..somehow I knew there would be issues. :rolleyes:

If You guys were to do a BOSOZ PCB GP("Russ White and I"), I would definitely support it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.