• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Heat Sinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I still have quantities of these 2 heat sinks available for those of you interested.

Anthony

Nice amp!

Thanks

Amplifier chassiss' are not difficult to do really if you are proficient at cutting, drilling and tapping aluminum. The material is easy to source and many suppliers will cut to size if you give them a cut sheet. The only requirement equipment wise is a really good Drill Press, like the Rigid unit or better and a few good Drill Press vices to hold material in place.

Anthony

Sold in sets of 4, these Heat Sinks are clear anodized and edge finished. They have never been used and are new in the original prepack. The posted price is for a QTY of 4 Heatsinks, I have 4 sets of 4 available. The Heatsink is 6.96" Wide x 2.79" Deep x 8" High, the base is .54" in thickness. Dimensions are equivalent to a ThermaFlo E3093.

I have them on eBay for $180 for a set of 4, but I am willing to take $130 per set of 4 for DIYAudio Members.

These are large and heavy and can be used in pairs for a small class A or large class AB, or used 4 per channel they could easily handle 100 Watts Class A at Ambient plus 25C. I am running a Stereo MiniA at 20 watts on 4 of these and it runs at ambient after hours of use.

Payments would be accepted via pay Pal, contact me for shipping costs with your address if interested.

Thank You
Anthony

1 set of 4 left, selling for $115 USD plus shipping

Anthony

Sold in sets of 4, these Heat Sinks are clear anodized and edge finished. They have never been used and are new in the original prepack. The posted price is for a QTY of 4 Heatsinks, I have 4 sets of 4 available. The Heatsink is 6.96" Wide x 2.79" Deep x 8" High, the base is .54" in thickness. Dimensions are equivalent to a ThermaFlo E3093.

I have them on eBay for $180 for a set of 4, but I am willing to take $130 per set of 4 for DIYAudio Members.

These are large and heavy and can be used in pairs for a small class A or large class AB, or used 4 per channel they could easily handle 100 Watts Class A at Ambient plus 25C. I am running a Stereo MiniA at 20 watts on 4 of these and it runs at ambient after hours of use.

Payments would be accepted via pay Pal, contact me for shipping costs with your address if interested.
Thank You
Anthony

I have 6 more Pairs or three boxes of 4 for sale (12 total) I am looking for $35 each for these ones plus shipping.
Photos are in the very first post.

Anthony

I need heats inks for F5 Mono Blocks.....would the 6x8 work ...if so I would like them...Allan

If you plan on using one pair per Mono block, they would work fine. Each heatsink is good for about 30 watts. What topology is your F5? Are all the FETs for one channel on one board or do you have the FETS on split rails?

Anthony

Anthony, I am still gathering parts....so I can be flexable. I was planning on 12 inch by 7 or 8 inch high. My concern is if everthing will fit. I think if I go with your heatsinks I can place the PCB in the center with a support from front to back and then use both sides for the FETS. Do you think thats a good plane and do you think everything will fit. Can the 12 inch you have be cut? I think that would be best if it can be done and looks good. Allan

Anthony, I am still gathering parts....so I can be flexable. I was planning on 12 inch by 7 or 8 inch high. My concern is if everthing will fit. I think if I go with your heatsinks I can place the PCB in the center with a support from front to back and then use both sides for the FETS. Do you think thats a good plane and do you think everything will fit. Can the 12 inch you have be cut? I think that would be best if it can be done and looks good. Allan

I only have the one profile right now and that is the 8 x 6 x 3 as depicted in the very first message. 2 of these as a monoblock, Fets on each side and the main board in between, maybe mounted to the back of the fron panel would work well if your topology allowed it.

Anthony

Ok...Thats more or less what I was thinking...What is the total with shipping? Will there be any custom problems or will it go right through ? What is your Pay Pal address. Allan

I need a zipcode, Parts are free trade under NAFTA as they are Made in Canada, depending on the circumstances, you may or may not get stuck for state taxes.

I assume you want the last 4 so you can build 2 Monoblocks?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.