• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Have you ever seen this braiding?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, this particular topic has strayed. Back to the basics. Sorry about that.

We use 10 wires and hand braid them. Some of the wires we use as grounds to add seperation between the conductors. Works well with the RCA interconnect & AC Power Cord.

Now, how about the speaker cables? With our single-wire speaker cable w/ banana plugs, Venus, I want more bass. We've tried running 2 plain copper wires. Seems to help some. Anyone ideas on this?

Frank

Last edited:
BTW: While I stand by my above comments and rant, I did find the LCR numbers at:

Blacksheep Kable - Bangkok, Thailand

I have no idea if they are related to Black Sheep, Inc. - Media Content and Production for TV and Internet

Edit: Well time for a third rant: I find the new DIYaudio "feature" of replacing URLs with the alias pretty irritating as well (I really am mild-mannered, despite this thread). Here I am comparing the www."blacksheep".com URL to www."blacksheepkable".com. The alias removes all meaning to my comments.

when doing a url, do this, http:// ( space ) url.com :)

Frank, your new site should show some close up pictures of the cables, ie ends and the cable. Your purchase site might want to be a site that some one can buy them from ?

Possibly run this software also, its free, and very secure, takes paypal visa mastercard etc etc, has inventory management and easy to setup, aslong as you have php & mysql installed on your server.

Also, like i suggested, your cables should have different colors & lengths for customers as some situations require this.

Thanks Jase for the input. We had 1.2 meter and 2 meter AC power cords, but found that 1.5 and the 2 sounded better.

We've never had a request for a longer interconnect. As for the speaker cables, we did a custom order for a 4 meter set.

Blacksheep would like to be able to do custom orders for ends and length, it would all have to be shipped from Thailand individually which would cost more.

Our end goal is to be able to spend the majority of time working on new projects. So we are looking to place the products online or in shops. We are trying to stray away from the distribution side. So we are looking to find a few online HI-Fi shops to carry our brand and a few retail shops as well.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.