Happy Doomsday! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nah, I have been circling around my new Radian drivers all day and thinking "Would it be a waste buying a couple of bass's for them?".
Actually, the Sun has gone down here in Copenhagen, but the UFO's are swirling around. And by 2012 when planet Nibiru arrives, I have been fed-up with all the resonances from my too thick baffles.
...There's no free lunches!

The political history of the US is wound tightly with the religious movements of England and Scotland of the 16th and 17th centuries.

That is quite correct, and it is said looking how certain religious groups are trying to hijack and rewrite that history in the last few decades. The American Constitution is throughly a master piece and work of art, written with a pure intention to give all protections and rights to its people. It was written by Masons clearly intended to empower people against bad government, and church. What certain religious fanatics cannot stand is separation between church and state and that is exactly what they are trying to undo. American Fathers were clearly sick of religious oppressions, tortures and manipulations and wanted to free it's people from it, and yet to give them right to practice religion as they please.

What a great concept, until one group start terrorizing the rest of population and starts imposing their point of view. Sadly, that is the strong polarizing line dividing modern Americans, known to and used by other interest groups like politicians and bankers.

This is hard to believe for anyone. People like this women are robots, manchurian candidates, zombies... and they belong to cult, not a religion. People like she, are the ones that are attacking abortion clinics and doctors, but they are the first one to cut the throats to their own live children for no real reason? It is about time that someone realizes what they have at hand and how dangerous this could be. The lunatic who came up with this story, has 150 radio stations? Man, who listens to that... Shoot that down unless someone wants more of Waco, TX stories.

Last edited:
Was rather annoying out on the lake today with all these boats zooming by with no drivers. At first I was thinking, could it be? But then I realized they were all drinking like crazy on their last day and fell overboard.

News says Camping's empire has filed for deferred tax filing in November.

Well it's 6:05 I'm still here, and so's my wife.. hmmmm... :p

About 5:30 it seems to me I saw an attempt to start it... A couple of red cars going north 880 from San Jose to Fremont were making standing waves, stopping suddenly then starting racing. All the way, from San Jose where I entered the freeway, to Fremont where they exited it.
Fortunately, no collision happened.

Well, since I'm not a Christian, can I have the sweep tubes?

They should have some really killer tubes in heaven..so you could have my meager earthly tubes.....but wait....I'm still here. How did I spend my last day on earth? Why, wandering the selling field at the Dayton hamfest collecting....MORE SWEEP TUBES of course. Yesterday my limit was $1. I collected about 100 tubes for $1. Today I bought a few $2 tubes.

I suspect behind this prophet, there's a profit motive for his Christian broadcasting empire.

Beware of anyone that operates on the "praise the lord and send me your money" principle. I like the ones that promise to work you a personal miracle for $20. Complete with testimonials from miracle recipients.

Don't you think True Christians' pets deserve to go with them?

Lets just assume that they will. Will there be heavy metal music played through monster tube amps? One mans heaven could be another mans hell. I would probably get stuck with Barry Manillow or......DISCO!

Wake me up when knoxville/oak ridge are smoldering piles of ashes.

I drove through Knoxville on my way home and as of 6PM it was still there...AND the hard rock station is still on the air (Z something). All south Florida rock stations have died and gone to hell. No good music on the radio anymore.

PS why are so many date fixers American? Is it something in your soil or water?

Probably the senility drugs trying to make worn out brain cells fire! There is a religious group that is rather prevelant in south Florida that has been calling for the end at least a dozen times in the last 35 years. They attempt to use it as a recruitment tool, but after getting it wrong a dozen times it just doesn't work any more.

I spent all day yesterday and from 8AM to 1PM at the hamfest swap meet. Many of the group I was with are Christians. The only cosmic thing we saw was a porta potty mysteriously crack open and spill its stink at the north end of the lot.

I spent all day yesterday and from 8AM to 1PM at the hamfest swap meet. Many of the group I was with are Christians. The only cosmic thing we saw was a porta potty mysteriously crack open and spill its stink at the north end of the lot.

Musta been a dirty bomb!:D:D

Wait, I'm still here. Uh-oh, guess that means I will be wiped out this fall!:eek::eek:;):p

Peace,

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.