• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy for Curve-Tracer-Matched 2SK3497 / 2SJ618 quads at 55°C

Did anyone get curve traces with their quad of FETs?

Are the numbers marked on them VGS?

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_105809_edit_4129601386900587.jpg
    IMG_20231028_105809_edit_4129601386900587.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 59
As in the past 10 years, we never supply matching data.
The 3 numbers cannot represent the 2000 points in the measurements.
They're just ID numbers.

If you think we are not trustworthy, just send them back.
We are most happy to give you a full refund minus postage when we have them back.

Many thanks,
Patrick

£90 is a lot of money! I was expecting the curve plots

No plots = not curve trace matched IMHO

Returning them to you tracked to HK is not really a sensible option from the UK, and this would require my total trust in you to refund me.. Great! I'm stitched

Is it Patrick or Mark?

Last edited:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
£90 is a lot of money! I was expecting the curve plots

No plots = not curve trace matched IMHO

Returning them to you tracked to HK is not really a sensible option from the UK, and this would require my total trust in you to refund me.. Great! I'm stitched

Is it Patrick or Mark?
Since you did not receive a curve-trace-matched quad in your opinion. I'll happily PayPal you the all the funds you paid for your quad including shipping to you + additional shipping to me for your quad. I'll trust that you'll send exactly what you received. PM me for arrangements.

Reactions: 1 user
Referring to post #193 :

I was given a tracking number today for the return item.
Unfortunately, the Royal Mail Tracking website says :
https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
WP10989881020
Sorry - we don't recognise that number. Please check the information to make sure your tracking code is correct.

Refund will take place once the number is recognised by Royal Mail Tracking.

Thank you for your understanding,
Patrick