• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Group Buy #2 - FETZILLA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FetZilla Group Buy #2

Latest List, now at 68 pcbs!

4P Sonocon Germany
4P Woody MA USA
4P Col_S Thirroul NSW Aust
4P RKH CO USA
3P Syklab HK China
4P Taniknight Safety Beach Victoria Aust
2P Sasha UK
1 Sasha UK (no parts)
2P PeteMcK Sydney Aust
2P Eparsons Woodinville WA USA
2P Ipolyakov CA USA
4P Mohora NY USA
2P Johnny2Bad ? Canada
2P Peter Rekkers The Hague Netherlands
2P Tome Macedonia (payment?)
4P Westley Matthews NC USA
4P TG3 Seattle WA USA
2P Ray MD USA
2P KP93300 Malaysia
2P Meanman1964
2P Pinnochio
2P Jozua South Africa
2P Huy Melbourne AUST
2P Vladimir Luxembourg
2P Sandro600 Sydney AUST
2P Anatole51 Belgium

I will close this off at 70 pcbs, last chance, mind your fingers!

Cheers,

Hugh

[last amended 9:22 AEST 10th November]

Last edited:
Latest List, now at 68 pcbs!

4P Sonocon Germany
4P Woody MA USA
4P RKH CO USA
3P Syklab HK China
2P Sasha UK
1 Sasha UK (no parts)
2P PeteMcK Sydney Aust
2P Ipolyakov CA USA
4P Mohora NY USA
2P Johnny2Bad ? Canada
4P TG3 Seattle WA USA
2P Ray MD USA
2P KP93300 Malaysia
2P Meanman1964 Belgium
2P Pinnochio
2P Jozua South Africa
2P Huy Melbourne AUST
2P Vladimir Luxembourg
2P Sandro600 Sydney AUST
2P Anatole51 Belgium

Almost there :)

FetZilla Group Buy #2: ABOUT TO CLOSE!!

We have 74 pcbs on order!

4P Sonocon Germany
4P Woody MA USA
4P RKH CO USA
3P Syklab HK China
2P Sasha UK
1 Sasha UK (no parts)
2P PeteMcK Sydney Aust
2P Ipolyakov CA USA
4P Mohora NY USA
2P Johnny2Bad ? Canada
4P TG3 Seattle WA USA
2P Ray MD USA
2P KP93300 Malaysia
2P Meanman1964
2P Pinnochio
2P Jozua South Africa
2P Huy Melbourne AUST
2P Vladimir Luxembourg
2P Sandro600 Sydney AUST
2P Anatole51 Belgium
2P Nick Kowal London UK
2P Drofo
2P Arthur
2P Phaeden Australia

This group buy will formally close in TWO (2) more boards at 76, and from then on I'm waiting on the board delivery from Shenzhen. I will keep a few myself because a number of people who have heard this amp really like the sound quality and I would like to offer it commercially as an all FET amp, something of a novelty for DIYers. I will sell it only as fully assembled, however.

When the boards arrive, I will set to and mount the smd mosfet, then commence the despatch phase. I will need each and every one of you to EMAIL me your forum name, your full name and your shipping address, and then make the payment to me via paypal. Costs are $AUD55 for two boards (no parts) including shipping and insurance, and $AUD65 for two boards (with small jfet and mosfet transistors) including shipping and insurance. This includes the paypal fee and shipping, of course. I have increased the cost by $5 since one or two shipments will inevitably go missing and I will be obliged to replace in full, so rather than do that out of my own pocket, I feel insurance is the better option, particularly as some countries with risky mail systems cannot be insured. This way Aspen will self-insure. I hope that this is clear and raises no eyebrows..... business is, after all, the management of risk.

Thank you sincerely for all those, second time around in particular, who have supported this group buy. You won't be disappointed, it's a terrific amplifier, thanks to Lineup, Swordfishy and Mikelm.

For convenience, my email is aspen01 -at- optusnet.com.au.

Cheers,

Hugh

Last edited:
Email

Folks,

Please don't publish the conventional Aspen email - you know what happens when you do this, don't you?? I use the -at- to simulate the ampersand, &, nothing more.

My Aspen email is the same one I use for paypal.

However, and I'm shouting from the rooftops here, PLEASE DON'T PAY ME JUST YET!! I WISH TO WAIT UNTIL I HAVE THE BOARDS, THE SMD MOSFET IS SOLDERED ON, AND I'M READY TO DESPATCH.

If you pay me now, you will be obliged to wait two weeks until I can get moving, and this creates worry, since it's only human nature that once we have paid we want the goods. PLEASE, stop paying me!!

I do appreciate the gesture and trust, but I can't deliver for at least a couple of weeks as I wait for the boards which are not even in transit since they are coming in one package with some proto boards I have ordered along with them. When they arrive, I have a lot of soldering to do and it's very likely I will run out of parts and have to reorder, so this will delay things further again. I'm sorry, things take time with international transit.

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.