• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Group Buy #2 - FETZILLA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, Tani,

The NAKSA 100 and 70 will on display, playing as well. Room 416, the Grover Notting/Aspen stand.

I look forward to meeting you and will chat over high priced coffee!

Here's the FetZilla GB2 listing:

4P Sonocon Germany
4P Woody MA USA
4P Col_S Thirroul NSW Aust
4P RKH CO USA
2P Syklab HK China
4P Taniknight Safety Beach Victoria Aust
2P Sasha UK
2P PeteMcK Sydney Aust
2P Eparsons Woodinville WA USA
2P Ipolyakov CA USA
4P Mohora NY USA
2P Johnny2Bad ? Canada
2P Peter Rekkers The Hague Netherlands
2P Tome Macedonia (payment?)
4P Westley Matthews NC USA
4P TG3 Seattle WA USA
2P Ray MD USA
2P KP93300 Malaysia
2P Meanman1964

TG3, Ray, KP93300, Meanman1964

You are now all on the list, many thanks, now up to 54 boards, I have delayed the order, but it's going in this coming Monday.

Cheers,

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

Here in Canada (Specifically in Montréal, Québec) we have an audio show that is called Salon Son & Image which is held every year end of March beginning of April

Salon Son & Image

They have some pretty good names in there and I believe you would surely find a nice place for the Naksa 70 and 100, along with your preamp!

This show has been around for several years (More than 15 years) and gather a huge audiophile crowd every year.

It would be great to see you there in 2012!

Ciao!
Do

Hi Huy,

It's been a while indeed, and I would love to see you here for a chat!!

You're on the list.......!

Pinnochio,

Bridging is not something I'd recommend for this amp, since it doubles the current through each device. You would be advised to double up on all output devices, or perhaps use the double die, 250W devices available from Profusion. Furthermore, you would need a single ended to balanced line circuit at the front, as this circuit does not use a long tailed pair, convenient for receiving balanced line.

I would LOVE to go to the Montreal Salon du Son, it would be wonderful, and Gaetan recommends it too. BUT, it's on the other side of the planet, my finances are of course limited, and the logistics of setting up a competitive display in a foreign country are quite complex. I'm enjoying a quiet life, and even the local Audio Show in Melbourne last weekend stretched my finances and my endurance to the max......

But thank you for the idea, it's something to think about.....

Hugh

Last edited:
Hi Huy,

It's been a while indeed, and I would love to see you here for a chat!!

You're on the list.......!

Pinnochio,

Bridging is not something I'd recommend for this amp, since it doubles the current through each device. You would be advised to double up on all output devices, or perhaps use the double die, 250W devices available from Profusion. Furthermore, you would need a single ended to balanced line circuit at the front, as this circuit does not use a long tailed pair, convenient for receiving balanced line.

I would LOVE to go to the Montreal Salon du Son, it would be wonderful, and Gaetan recommends it too. BUT, it's on the other side of the planet, my finances are of course limited, and the logistics of setting up a competitive display in a foreign country are quite complex. I'm enjoying a quiet life, and even the local Audio Show in Melbourne last weekend stretched my finances and my endurance to the max......

But thank you for the idea, it's something to think about.....

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

What if I was to find you a dealer who was interested in displaying your product line? All you would need to do is ship some of your gears!

Anyway, something to think about. It would be great for brand recognition in Canada.

Ciao!:cheers:
Do

Group Buy FetZilla #2 Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest order list, now at a staggering 62 pcbs!!

4P Sonocon Germany
4P Woody MA USA
4P Col_S Thirroul NSW Aust
4P RKH CO USA
2P Syklab HK China
4P Taniknight Safety Beach Victoria Aust
2P Sasha UK
2P PeteMcK Sydney Aust
2P Eparsons Woodinville WA USA
2P Ipolyakov CA USA
4P Mohora NY USA
2P Johnny2Bad ? Canada
2P Peter Rekkers The Hague Netherlands
2P Tome Macedonia (payment?)
4P Westley Matthews NC USA
4P TG3 Seattle WA USA
2P Ray MD USA
2P KP93300 Malaysia
2P Meanman1964
2P Pinnochio
2P Jozua South Africa
2P Huy Melbourne AUST
2P Vladimir Luxembourg

I will close this off at 85 boards, we are now at 62 boards.

Cheers,

Hugh

Tome,

In Trieste, not too far from you, there are huge shipyards where Wartsila make slow speed two stroke diesels for ship propulsion. Supporting this huge business will be hundreds of small businesses with lots of metal available.

These days ships are packed full of electronics, so there will be plenty of heatsinks too.

Cheers,

Hugh

Hi sandro600,

Yes, you are on the list, thanks for the order. Last but one, however, will close off soon.

GENERAL APB

Breaking news: I have ordered and paid for the next 100 pcbs for FetZilla. I should have them in about a week. Then I will begin accepting payment and despatching boards with parts!!

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.