• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GP in chassis rca and speaker post, anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Julio,

each stick have 2 holes on 4 sides, but only 2 adjacent sides can be screw in for connecting two adjacent heat sink.
Also the stick is directional, only one direct will fit.
Hope it will help.

BTW, still waiting for 2nd shipment.

David,
Sorry, no OEM part number available

jrsun said:
Hi Julio,

each stick have 2 holes on 4 sides, but only 2 adjacent sides can be screw in for connecting two adjacent heat sink.
Also the stick is directional, only one direct will fit.
Hope it will help.

BTW, still waiting for 2nd shipment.

David,
Sorry, no OEM part number available

Thanks Russell...do you know the manufacture? Is it WTB? Any chance you know their part number? Thanks,

Doovieman

Finally 2nd shipmet is here!
Please email me
1. your preferred method of payment, paypal from bank account (NOT CREDIT CARD), personal check or certified check
2. shipping address
I'll contact you for the total price including shipping based on first order first serve and stock at hand. Thanks!

I wasn't in on the initial ordering, but I was wondering, how much would shipping to Illinois be for 4 pairs. If its reasonable put me down for four pairs. I'll fire off an e-mail to you if you post the shipping info here, or you can e-mail me with the shipping info and I'll respond that way.

Thanks.

sizing?

Anybody know what the size specs are for these RCA's and binding posts? I want to use them as a replacement in a commercial amp but i want to avoid drilling larger holes. so basically i need an idea of the following dimensions:

- what is the overall diameter of the RCA's? (so i could know the minimum spacing between them)

- what is the diameter of the RCA shaft that crosses through the chasis panel? (so i could know if they fit in the stock holes)

- what is the diameter of the binding post's shaft that crosses through the chasis panel?

I good estimate would suffice. thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.