• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GP in chassis rca and speaker post, anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just received first shipment ! Looks as beautiful as I expected !

Jean,

The binding posts are separate and are long enough to go through 1/4" plate. Peter was right that removing the plastic caps makes them look even better though not sure from the same source. But the manufacturer told me that they are OEM for name barnd.

One good thing about the RCA is that it connects the negative end first, if it means anything to you.

Please email me
1. your preferred method of payment, paypal from bank account (NOT CREDIT CARD), personal check or certified check
2. shipping address
I'll contact you for the total price including shipping based on first order first serve and stock at hand. Thanks!

poorly exposured pic

Attachments

• rca3.jpg
    rca3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 694
items received ... thanks!

All of the items I requested have been received. In short, these look like *very* nice parts in general and a steal for the money. I very much look forward to incorporating these into my next project.

That being said, I just wanted to send a note of *thanks* to Russell for pulling this together.

--eric

ps: They parts are so nice, that if you have an extra 4 pairs of rca jacks, please let me know! :)

got my package Saturday - very nice parts. I'll be trying out the RCA's in one of my current projects real soon and if they sound as good as they look, I may need a few more of those.

the binding posts are very close to WBT style except for the lack of crimp connection on the amp side. These will need to wait a few months before I get my parts together to build something to actually use them in.

Big thanks - these are high grade parts for a real DIY price

Peter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.