Goodmans Axiom 201 in TQWT Voigt Quarter Wave Pipe?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've found the Vas for the 301 which is an impressive 311 liters,a nd I imaging the 201 will be near that. Q is too high really for this app too. Me, I'd do an open backed cabinet for them, so it looks pretty conventional. If you cover the rear with grill cloth, she'd never notice the difference. And dipole really is worth hearing. Alternatively, this might do nicely. You'd need to adjust the vent dimensions. I'll run a sim later -I've jsut had a tooth extracted, so I'm feeling a bit light headed, and I wouldn't want to make a mistake.

Regards
Scott

Scott, I am interested in trying to build something like this (the diagram attached to your post), but I am not sure what the cabinet height dimension is. It appears to be 72 inches. Is that right?

Also did you ever get around to calculating what the port dimensions would need to be for a Goodmans Axiom 201, as you hinted in the post that you might? Regards. Infinitely Baffled.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.