Goldmund Wiki and build 2017

Hoo, finally!
TO-3 Exicons with uPC1237 IC protection.

Various interchangeable modules are also designing ;)

Attachments

• GMEXV1.jpg
    GMEXV1.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 1,079
Maybe some of you know this Taobao site already.

Using their interchangable modules based amplifiers makes it easy to experiment with different input/output configurations. IE the Goldmund module as well as Accuphase, Pass and others are less than $1.

Attachments

• Interchange_Modules_Gawain_skjema.PNG
    Interchange_Modules_Gawain_skjema.PNG
    479.2 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Interchange_Modules_Gawain_module.jpg
    Interchange_Modules_Gawain_module.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 1,144

Using their interchangable modules based amplifiers makes it easy to experiment with different input/output configurations. IE the Goldmund module as well as Accuphase, Pass and others are less than $1.

Ostriper Slewmaster and Valery-Jeff None Switching are very well documented and you can find all details here.

That design is really bad. I saw them before. They use IRFP for Goldmund!
Plus, the module uses disrete JFET. That's not even Goldmund!
That's the reason why I want to do a very delicate module and mother board.

That design is really bad. I saw them before. They use IRFP for Goldmund!
Plus, the module uses disrete JFET. That's not even Goldmund!
That's the reason why I want to do a very delicate module and mother board.

There's a pcb for what they call "Goldmund bipolar", with bjt output, that is designed to be used with single or dual input fets.

I am using it to clone a Luxman 5M21 power amp. Soon I will open a thread telling the story.

I can't find the 2N5564/5/6. So, I want modified some value of part for them matched to 2SK170 first. I'll replace them when I can see them later.

Please give me some suggestions to modify the circuit.
Thank all.

I can get 2N5564 as much as you want. Don't use 170, different sound stage, it doesn't sound like Goldmund.

Great ! I want to get 10 pcs.
How about price information, shipping cost !?

I'm send to you an messenger, please check it.

I think you owe me an apology. I am just trying to help GM builders and buy genuine parts.

"You can the sell them on ebay.com for warrant !? So, I can return this item between 30 days if i received by fake item."