German Aleph-X PCB orders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Emails with instructions are on the way

I have sent an email to everybody(*) with detailed calculation of board costs after shipping/tax/duty/fees etc., my bank information and payment instructions and various other information.

(*) from the final list which can be seen in my previous post including those people for I have ordered in my name.

If somebody DID NOT GET this email but reads this - please notify me immediately together with a valid email adress to which I can send the email again (let me know Your DIY-Audio membername as I have sorted everything this way).
again my email:
520075459301-0001@t-online.de

A note about the shipping method:
as the USPS GEM (Global Express Mail) was only slightly more expensive than the ordinary Airmail parcel service I opted for this after Chad suggested it to me.
It`s not only faster but it has the big advantage of being trackable.

little error - with no effect

Accidentally I just noticed that in the last line of the calculation (total amount divided through 198 boards) for a single board, the amount is not correctly stated (it should be replaced with the amount from line n.) ) - the result is correct though :angel:
I must have been a little tired after all that numbers :dead:
Sorry!

Unfortunately, I have missed the group order. Should anybody from the German PCB group order want to get rid of two boards, I would be glad to buy them.
Bertram,

You`re a lucky guy - I have expected some latecomers and ordered 10 boards more in my name.:D

Send me a confirmation email (adress above) with Your name, adress and You`re number 3 in my latecomer list and with Your 2 boards I have only left 2 out this 10.

I`ll contact You when the boards are here.

hi Cocolino,

how is it going with the order?

I hope you got money from everybody.

Keep us informed.

Hallo Ilias,

first, a Happy New Year to everybody!

I have received payments from almost everybody.
From those I haven`t yet received the payment, I`ve the confirmation that they`ve made the transfer.

Very smooth transaction so far - great cooperation guys - thank You!!:cool:

Anyway, I´ve transfered the total amount to my PayPal account a couple of days ago.
I expect to arrive the money tomorrow (at least I hope so). Immediately after it is credited there I`ll send it off to Chad.

After the payment is off, for the time being my part is finished until the boards arrived here.

For news about when the boards have been shipped from US watch for Chad`s announcement at the "New Aleph-X PCB group order..." thread.

I`ll let You know again when I`ve sent PP payment to Chad actually.

Money Transfer completed

PayPal money transfer to Chad for the German group order is completed:checked:

I`m glad the money is out of my responsibility now (those internet "big" money transactions always make me a bit nervous -an electron or two fail to do what they should and there is big trouble):D

At the moment there are only 2 payments missing but I`ve got respond that the transfers are made.

As I said earlier I`m leaving to Spain :p in about 24 hours and I`m back at January 21. .

You`ll hear from me again (at the latest) when I`ve received the boards.

Prepare Your soldering irons and have a good time meanwhile!

P.S.: Krabbenkoenig already got email from me

nothing new but.... don`t worry (be happy)

Hi folks:),

I`m back from holidays (20°C difference between Spain and here... brrrrrr).

Almost daily I get requests if I know something new about the Aleph-X PCB`s.
No, I don`t but there is no reason to worry about.

As it looks like, at the moment Chad (Hifizen) is still collecting money and organizing/ preparing things to get the boards shipped out.
He has confirmed that he received our payment.

Again, please look at this thread for any new announcements from Chad. Very likely he will post when the first boards are on their way.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=309770#post309770

I expect the boards to arrive here approximately in the middle of February but this may depend much from our German customs also.

I understand that many of You are very curious to get the boards but don`t worry guys and please stay patient (bear in mind that Chad overtook a really huge work with this group buy for us and that this things will take its time).
In any way I`ll let You know immediately when there is something relevant You should know.

PS.: meanwhile I`ve received ALL payments - Thank You!:cool:

PCB`s are shipped from US!

Today got the notification from Chad that the PCB`s are shipped out the day before yesterday.

I`ll let You know when they arrived at my home finally.
Due to the customs thing this might last a few days more but I expect them to arrive in about a week at the latest (assumed that things concerning customs transaction go hassle-free).

Hi,
i know that i am very late. But if it is possible, i like to have two boards?? Are there any left?
Arno,
when You found nobody who can sell You two boards - watch this thread
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=323384#post323384

Chad (hifizen) has another 200 leftover PCB`s for sale soon. You might contact him directly.

I will not have some leftovers but I have some questions:

can anyone please tell me where I can have the schematic, mounting plan and maybe a part list for THIS pcb?

Do I need selected/matched transistors?

Sorry, I do not really want to use the search button, the original thread is far too long to read through...

How about a parts group order? ;)

Cheers
Christian.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.