German Aleph-X PCB orders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wow, this is going to be bigger than expected.:bigeyes:

Hallo Christoph,
did you got my email? I'm not sure if it will reach you.
Hallo Christoph:),

sorry but I did not.

Also I did not get Your email Reinhard.

My email here works - so far I got confirmation emails with orders and shipping adress/info from:

wuffwaff
ARAD
promitheus
Cradle22
HBarske

By all means here my email-adress:
520075459301-0001@t-online.de

here the actual list for the German group order:

cocolino, Germany, qty:22
HBarske, Germany, qty: 6
Orgonom, Germany, Qty: 10
axelcs, germany, qty: 4
arad, Germany, qty: 8
promitheus, Germany qty: 20
Cradle22, Germany, qty: 4
wuffwaff, qty: 4
reinhard, qty: 10
Dr. ODD, qty: 6
ChrisBerg, qty: 2

total at the moment: 96

Again please don`t forget to send me confirmation email with Your shipping info (it saves me the additonal work to ask everybody for it).
It need not necessarily to be now - just in due time before the sale is going to be closed.

Only that everybody is aware of and to avoid surprises here how the final costs of a board will be calculated once I have received the total from Chad:

total costs of all PCB`s
+ international shipping/insurance to Germany
-------------------------------------------
= xxxx $
+ x% Paypal fee (probably 4%)
-------------------------------------------
= xxxx $
+ money conversion from Euro to US$ (today 1Euro =1,18 $ but this may vary a bit from day to day)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
= xxxx Euro
+ 20% tax/customs(**) - (16% VAT + estimated 4% custom fee) from the costs of PCB`s (see first line of calculation)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
=xxxx Euro
/divided by total number of boards
= x Euro/ per board

so the individual total which I`ll email to everybody is the amount from the last line of the calculation above, multiplied with the ordered number of boards + the cost for Your choice of shipping (see my second post above ) from me to You (nur tatsächlich anfallendes Porto per Deutsche Post).

(**) in case I get them free of tax/customs (what I don`t expect when we have the boards shipped insured) I refund the corresponding amount later.

Hi Cocolino

Thanks for mentioning me(Martin from Denmark).

Sofare there still nobody in the group order buy of Aleph-X pcb's from Denmark, but I will wait a little longer and see if somebody from Denmark join in on the buy.

If nobody from Denmark joins I will take you up on the offer and join the "German group" to make it easier for Chad. I will return with the final call and if I join I will mail you information. Paypal was an option to pay you was it not?

Best Regards
Martin

If nobody from Denmark joins I will take you up on the offer and join the "German group" to make it easier for Chad. I will return with the final call and if I join I will mail you information. Paypal was an option to pay you was it not?
Hi Martin,

You`re welcome!
Yes You can pay me with Paypal (+fee Paypal charge me for receiving funds)!

Hallo Holger,

das kannst Du sein, denn immerhin habe ich meine Bestellung auf vier Stück aufgestockt!!! (Bih Amm Ping, altes chinesisches Sprichwort)

Ich hoffe, wir können uns dann alle gegenseitig mit Fragen zerlöchern ...

Gruß
Christian.

PS does anybody mind us speaking German in this thread?

updated list for the German group order:

cocolino, Germany, qty:26
HBarske, Germany, qty: 12
wuffwaff, Germany, qty: 4
reinhard, Germany, qty: 10
Dr. ODD, Germany, qty: 6
ChrisBerg, Germany, qty: 2
fschlenk, Germany, qty: 10
joe, Germany, qty: 4
krishu, Germany, qty: 4
DeanOliver, Germany, qty: 10
wiligruen, Germany, qty: 4 (got email but must still update Wiki)

total at the moment: 138

originally posted by joe
Hi cocolino,
i just added 4 PCBs for me at the WIKI and sent you a confirmation mail. Thanks again.

It seems there are still sometimes troubles with my email (though it works fine as I have it tested).:confused:

Sorry joe - I did not get Your email - please send it again.

Maybe that only the email through DIY-Audio.com cause problems, so better use this email adress directly:

Also I got unsubscribed from this thread repeatedly!? :confused:

German group order close SOON

Here are the latest news about the PCB order:
http://www.diyvideo.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=284069#post284069

Chad said he must receive the payment until January 13.

As I`m out of the country from January 7 for 2 weeks and because I still have to collect the money and send it to my Paypal account (which takes about 3-4 days only until it`s credited there), it`s already almost time to close this German group order!!

Moreover due to the many coming holidays it can be expected that the bank transfers to my account may work slower than usually.

:att'n: So everybody who still wants PCB`s or who wants to change and update his order please sign up on the WIKI page (or change Your existing entry) AND send me a confirmation email with the following information (or for those who have send me an email already just post here):

name
DIY-Audio nickname
quantity of boards
shipping adress
prefered shipping method from me to You: insured or not :att'n:

until Friday Dezember 19 (22°° European Time) :smash:

I got confirmation emails from all people listed in my previous post exept from:
fschlenk
Orgonom

On Saturday I`ll send an email to Chad (hifizen) asking for the shipping costs. I´ll send him the list of people and quantity of ordered boards from this group order.

When I got this information I`ll calculate Your individual totals and send everybody an email with my bank information until end of the weekend.

BTW: in order to avoid a big mess - BY ALL MEANS please include the intended use (Verwendungszweck) for Your payment to me which I`ll name You in my email !!

After that I ask everybody to transfer me the named amount PLEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Thank You!:)

originally posted by promitheus
So when you are ready we will need the ammount to pay and your bank account info.
See what I wrote in my previous post:
originally posted by cocolino
When I got this information I`ll calculate Your individual totals and send everybody an email with my bank information until end of the weekend.

WHEN I got the shipping information from Chad after I have sent him the list of participants of this group buy - Everybody gets an email from me as soon as possible.

The emails through the DIY-Audio.com server seem to have some problems!! Yesterday and today I got about 100 emails (delayed)from old threads I have subscribed to and also from DIY-Audio.com members contacting me about this group buy.

Therefore again, please use this email adress to contact me:

I still get emails asking if it is enough to send me an email so as to order. No - You have to edit the WIKI and to enter Your name, country and quantity of boards (and to change the total of boards at the end of the list) on the WIKI page ALSO.
The WIKI is here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.php?page=Aleph-X+PCB+rev1.0,+Jan+2004+Order

Only DIY-Audio.com members have to and can edit the WIKI.

This only as I have a few requests from non DIY-Audio.com members too (or from people not speaking english respectively ). For those I update MY ordered amount in the WIKI.

updated list of people who ordered will follow

updated list for DIY.Audio com members German group order (requests from non members are included in my order):

cocolino, Germany, qty:30
wiligruen, Germany, qty: 4
Blitz, Germany, qty: 4
seve, Denmark, qty: 4
Michi124, Germany, qty: 4
Ulrich, Germany, qty: 10
mm2, Germany, qty: 10
tbr, Germany, qty: 4

total quantity of boards: 178 :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I got confirmation email from everbody from this list exept: Orgonom

24 hours left until close of German X-Aleph PCB group order

German X-Aleph PCB group order is CLOSED

The final list:

cocolino, Germany, qty:40
wiligruen, Germany, qty: 4
Blitz, Germany, qty: 4
seve, Denmark, qty: 4
Michi124, Germany, qty: 4
Ulrich, Germany, qty: 10
mm2, Germany, qty: 10
tbr, Germany, qty: 10
MRupp,Germany, qty: 4

total order quantity of boards: 198

I`ve got email confirmation from EVERYBODY from the list:)

Non-DIY-Audio.com members who have contacted me to participate - don`t worry if Your names do not appear in the list- Your order requests are included in my order.

An email to Chad will follow very soon.
When he replied to me with the shipping info, everybody from the list above get an email from me with payment instructions.

Please read the instructions closely and make Your payment AS SOON AS possible!

If there are any news noteworthy, I`ll post them here.

Thanks to all for the very good cooperation so far - I hope it keeps going that way;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.