• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

I would guess the new buy is 3 months out, as a rough prediction.
You might be able to bargain with someone else here to get boards via trade of cash.

Salas would dictate release of anything other than posted schematics. I consider them his and CRT's IP. I don't encourage it, because some homebrew copies have turned out bad, and I think it give the project a bad rap at times.
Tea-Bag,

I saw a sign-up sheet, with some columns for various boards and kits. One column said, 'parts in blog'. Where can I go to see what's included with the various boards. Thx.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Jim, I will need to figure out the shipping later, but last time it was 6.00 domestic/international. More boards increases shipping costs quicker than the mini kits, so I built in costs of shipping into the mini kits, unless they are ordered seperately, then my basis costs are still all the same. (such as Post office wants 2.00 to ship the envelope, even if empty, and envelope and labels themselves are not cheap. But the new labels save a good deal of time. :)