• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

2012 BiB Round 2

Tea-Bag,

First of all congrats to you, Salas, and CRT for a great project and group buy. I'm sure you are heartily tired of the group buy after having just delivered the last batch. Have you noticed that you have interest in 31 BiB boards already in 2012 Round 2?

Some of those are mine and I have a project coming in quickly that wants to use BiB regulators. Could you please estimate when you think 2012 Round 2 will close, or alternatively how many orders you want before closing?

As an alternative, if I wanted to have my own boards made by a proto shop, is the art work available for DIY use or would I have to design my own boards to the schematic?

Thanks again.

Lehmanhill

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tea-Bag,

First of all congrats to you, Salas, and CRT for a great project and group buy. I'm sure you are heartily tired of the group buy after having just delivered the last batch. Have you noticed that you have interest in 31 BiB boards already in 2012 Round 2?

Some of those are mine and I have a project coming in quickly that wants to use BiB regulators. Could you please estimate when you think 2012 Round 2 will close, or alternatively how many orders you want before closing?

As an alternative, if I wanted to have my own boards made by a proto shop, is the art work available for DIY use or would I have to design my own boards to the schematic?

Thanks again.

Lehmanhill

I would guess the new buy is 3 months out, as a rough prediction.
You might be able to bargain with someone else here to get boards via trade of cash.

Salas would dictate release of anything other than posted schematics. I consider them his and CRT's IP. I don't encourage it, because some homebrew copies have turned out bad, and I think it give the project a bad rap at times.

Anyone Willing to Sell me BiB boards?

Hi All,

I have a project that I really want to do with BiB regulators and wants to be built in a month. Tea Bag estimates the next buy is about 3 months out. I would like to buy 3 plus and 3 minus supply BiB boards from any combination of sources. If you have an extra board or two that you are willing to sell, please PM me.

Thanks.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member