• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: Kerafol Keratherm Red Isolators (TO-220 / TO-247)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The following people have paid:

sandbasser
HaLo6
d to the g
MarkLai
PH104
mlloyd1
korben69
jims
av-trouvaille
neb001
vegges
DeBe
ipolyakov
digger945
Ed LaFontaine
vanofmonks
leadbelly
erxg
jormajj

The following people have not paid and should have e-mails from me:

Valeriano
gjorgji
pooge
Jason Hubbard
ichiban
tinitus
cetoole
AlanElsdon

I'd still like to sell some more TO-247, as I'm "stuck" with about 100 more than I need at the moment (in order to meet MOQ), so I'll continue to accept orders for a while longer.

Thanks everyone!

I can look into uncut sheets as well, but I want to make sure I sell as many of the TO-247 first as I can (we're close, see below). Once they arrive in the US, I can ask about the uncut sheets, as these orders don't have to go to the factory in Germany.

tinitus: I don't see any payment from you. Can you check and make sure the account is correct?

samoloko: You have e-mail

everyone else is paid up.

I have 56 TO-247 pads remaining. If you're interested, reply in this thead and subtract your order from this 56 so we can keep track. Feel free to add some TO-220 to your order if you'd like, I have plenty of those, but don't mind getting stuck with the remainder of these.

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
luvdunhill said:

tinitus: I don't see any payment from you. Can you check and make sure the account is correct?

I remember there was something wrong with the email you gave me
It didnt work and was unknown to paypal
I made it work by writing it without the spacings
Sure dont hope thats a different person :bawling:

My paypal account says "unclaimed" for status on your email account :rolleyes:
Should I hurry cancel payment and try again?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.