• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for TPA3116/8 PBTL bare pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
This is how I test the TPA3116 PBTL board with only the IC in place.

All inductors, caps, resistors, etc. are on the board closest to the board under test.

Spring loaded pins connect between boards...some connecting to SMT pads and some to through-hole connection points.

Both inverting and non-inverting inputs are tested. (with the other input to gnd)

Switches (L-R): power for each board half; AF input for each half; + or - input selection.

Caps are used to strip DC from outputs in case of errors. :)

Speakers only cost $10 each...keeps cost down.

#17 drill bits serve as guide pins.

Current is monitored with 1R0 in supply line.

30 out of 30 so far at 100% OK.

:)

Wow, that is very clever handywork. I never imagined a home made test jig like this can work... :)

Waiting for my boards and kits

Just got the kit parts this week.

I will be putting together kits this weekend.

(I also need to estimate shipping with weight of kits)

To those that have requested kits:

I have requests for 16 kits...watch your PM for e-mail requests for invoicing.

I will also revise the BOM to reflect the parts I could get.

Thank you for your patients.

Doug

OK, kits are kitted (first 18 anyway) 2 more to kit but parts shortage...complete midweek)

In order of kits requested:

johnnygrace
tabarddn
birca1987
undefinedza
Alfi
number9

I have enough to cover these requests.

I will be sending pm's with cost and request for e-mail for invoicing on Sunday. (some I already have)

Postage will not be too much more...One kit is 34gms. (all in pairs 66-68 gms)

Brain fried so I am going to sleep soon.

After this I will get back to non-kit orders.

Thank you for your patients.

Doug

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.