• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Disabled Account
Joined 2012
I'm interested in getting the kit and have read the SSHV2 pdf.
Have i got it right that it's as easy as the R11 trimmer adjusts the required B+ voltage out and the R4 trimmer adjusts the current required (being the circuits nominal consumption current plus 20mA spare for the reg's own consumption).

Thanks

Oh dear late arrival but here goes. Been looking at the 4P1L Siberian Gen3 and it has, I think, 2 Salas SSHV2 210V 75mA. Would these be available as full kits in this group buy, or are they available as built and tested units? Apologies for the 11th hour query.
Cheers
Grant

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Oh dear late arrival but here goes. Been looking at the 4P1L Siberian Gen3 and it has, I think, 2 Salas SSHV2 210V 75mA. Would these be available as full kits in this group buy, or are they available as built and tested units? Apologies for the 11th hour query.
Cheers
Grant

I do provide full kits for all parts on the board, but do not provide any assembly services.
Salas may directly have advice on that. You may want to contact him regarding that.