• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for RTX6001 Audio Analyzer with AK5394A and AK4490

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Chris,

I hope that we will be ready for that in roughly 3 weeks. Probably not everyone at exactly the same time. We may choose to make partial invoicing and shipment, depending on the time it takes to assemble and test/adjust the complete production run.

AKN

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hi,

First 50 orders (with reservation for cancelled orders):

AndrewT 1
jcga 1
Ghianni 1
BlacK_Chicken 1
soongsc 2
Dieter12 1
kannan_s 1
Philipp23 1
mbrennwa 1
kevinkr 1
Mark Johnson 1
Microfast 1
jhenderson01075 1
cwtim01 1
diyaudnut 1
anatech 1
jan.didden 1
bk856er 1
PH104 1
nyt 1
jasse 1
jazid 1
etlasr 1
B&W_arthur 1
cddumat 1
Carl_Huff 1
AKN 1
Waltzingbear 1
Canvas 1
bmac_2780 1
casalobo 1
fonnesbek 1
lgo51 1
dennis h 1
duster1 1
PWatts 1
agdr 1
kasey197 1
PaulBC 1
CeeVee 1
NicMac 1
markus22ch 1
pete0 1
rephil 1
nlate 1
jwilhelm 1
robertlars 1
u40pcm1
Stajo 1

Anatech, I don't think kevinkr want to swap place with you ;)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I got there well before Chris, but I was actually referring to others ahead of me. In any event it is not up to any of us, I assume the manufacturer will contact in the order received, of course that is not necessarily the case. In any event we are getting close and I look forward to getting mine whenever it happens to be available.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I wouldn't expect significant differences from production prototypes other than those expected from production (component) tolerances. I would expect performance from sample to sample to differ slightly, but all would meet the minimum performance requirements and most would surpass it to some extent.. Since they will be fully tested and calibrated before they go out the door, I am sure they won't go out the door until everyone at RTX is satisfied that they are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.