• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I do p2p. Because mainly I do minimalistic tube or FET prototype stuff. Sometimes I had transferred to a home etching board from a picture. Never had anything to do with board software. :D
But from what I saw from Crt's boards, his pdf worked very nicely. Do the China guys refuse to work from it?

p1010195copy.jpg

This is what it says on their site:
"what file format do you accept?
Prefered RS-274X gerber format. But we also accept PCB files format like: Protel, Eagle, PADS"

Can crt do it?

Sent a qoute to Cogra today on 140 boards,hope to hear from them on monday.

And hopefully massimo gets a qoute to,then will have a little to choose from..

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
xaudiox said:
i can try redo the layout in protel.. i'm also thinking if we can have the board with scoring line in between the b1 and the regulator.. so anyone can use the regulator by itself.

I am working on a layout with that thought in mind. It will have the outputs at a better spot than they are now. Also more decoupling on the power lines and an integrated stereo volume potentiometer. But it will take time to finish it.