• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Better double check that price:bigeyes!!!!!!How could they be so inexpensive???
If somme one can doublecheck this on their site?

Olimex didn´t do pcb´s from pdf´s....

could PS section be used as a low noise Voltage regulator If yes - what Is Voltage range what Is current range
Yes you can,I think they tried it up to 100mA,correct me if I´m wrong.

I calulated the price with toolingcost, shipping and taxes to me,and it ads up to 4,12$/pcb
then comes the shipping to you,but thats not much.

If sommeone from USA want´s to do it,I´l send the list with names to him.:)

97 boards so far....

Edit:Where is PCBCART located?

103 boards now.

Does it include silkscreening on the parts side, and plating of the copper side?
This is whats included:
Material: FR4
Layer: 1
Material Details: Standard Tg 140C
Reorder Status *: --
Board Size (width) *: 62.3 mm
Board Size (height) *: 116.3 mm
Quantity *: 80 pcs
Different Design in Panel *: --
Route Process *: --
Thickness (Finished Board): 1.6 mm
Surface Finish: HASL -Hot Air Solder Leveling
Copper Weight (Finished): 35 um
Min. Tracing/Spacing: 0.20 mm
Min. Annular Ring: 0.30 mm
Smallest Holes: 0.40 mm
Holes Numbers: Under 300
Surface Mount: 1 side
Soldermask: Both Sides
Peelable Soldermask: None
Soldermask Color: Green
Matt Color (only add to Green or Black): None
Silkscreen Legend: 1 side
Silkscreen Legend Color: White
Gold Fingers: No
Gold Fingers Chamfer: None
Slots in Board: No Slot in Board
Testing: Yes
UL Marking *: No
Date Code Marking *: No
Lead Time: in 7 days

Ryssen said:

Olimex didn´t do pcb´s from pdf´s....

Things are getting serious.... I was too pessimistic when I said that you were going to rise 20 requests in a couple of day! ;)

As you're collecting nearly 100 pcs request so far (and growing), the Chinese pcb manufacturer could be a nice option, despite the higher shipping cost and taxes. Their prices are very competitive!

What you (we all) do need is a Gerber file(s) in their latest format (Exellion?).
You or Salas have Eagle files. If somebody interested in this pcb and skilled enough with this software could re-elaborate the existing files adding a suitable top side silkscreen from the .pdf and generate Gerber files.....

At this point you can even ask Olimex for a quote.

I have a friend who is in contact with a (cheap) pcb manufaturer .... I'll give him a call and ask if is going to have some pcb made for his company. We might "consolidate" an order and save some money....
Then ship all the pcbs requested by our friends overseas to a "good soul" who can look after the distribution there.

But we do need some complete files.
Unfortunately I don't use Eagle.

Edit: read a cheap pcb manufaturer in China, of course! Quality is ok, but we have to ask for the gold plating.

I have a friend who is in contact with a (cheap) pcb manufaturer .... I'll give him a call and ask if is going to have some pcb made for his company. We might "consolidate" an order and save some money....
Yes,ask him what price he can get,I keep on collekting orders meanwhile...

I`m not skilled enough with Eagle to do that...:rolleyes: