• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Hi guys.
I was part of the First GB and received boards. Unfortunatly I was distracted by health issues and am only now getting down to building. Can anyone direct me to the 'instruction manual' that I recall someone mentioning? This thread has gone Huge and I would prefer to get down to building than searching hundreds of pages.
Thanks

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi,

I just signed up for the group buy after hearing some good reviews. What was so special about the "mez" version or how did it differ from this.

I went back a few pages and did not find the answer, just curious.

Was a Hypnotize with several relay switched inputs on board, so it got named Mezmerize. We will open a signup sheet for it in the future to see if there is interest to be produced in heavy copper traces in a final run of 100pcs minimum, but no redesign for TO-220 diodes, more filter capacitance or special space for film bypass caps in its regs. Just the old guy in better quality plated through holes, heavy metal PCB.

P.S. The photos are coming from the proto tests, are member's builds shown earlier in this thread.

Attachments

• Mez.jpg
    Mez.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 480
  • Mez (1).jpg
    Mez (1).jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 465
  • ComplMezDC B1.JPG
    ComplMezDC B1.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 436
  • DSC2671_800.jpg
    DSC2671_800.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 430
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Had a bunch more people pay up. The paid up list is below. Less than 2 weeks for GB to end.

dvb-projekt
mach1
kannan_s
skaos
Thror
rsotirov
pchw
alazira
Cobra2
fcaton
vegges
Korben69
jameshillj
arrow
cooi
Atilla
hawall841
wct
number9
thor61"
rmsds
HiljaisuudenMeri
roboazar
pstech
1MOR 2

Had a bunch more people pay up. The paid up list is below. Less than 2 weeks for GB to end.

dvb-projekt
mach1
kannan_s
skaos
Thror
rsotirov
pchw
alazira
Cobra2
fcaton
vegges
Korben69