• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for currymanDAC & PSU Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
@all
we are still waiting for some price info from the PCB manufacturer and from miniDSP. Also we are doing this in our spare time besides job and family and organizing a GB is really a lot of work (not complaining, just some thoughts ;)).

So please give us a few more days, you'll definately get a message :)

kind regards, Daniel

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi Daniel,

Like the three DIYaudio members above me I found this group buy just a few days too late.
Is there any chance to order 2 DAC's and 1 PSU? Or will there be a second group buy?

Kind Rgds

Eric

Dear all,

We are quite happy about the great interest in this GB. While we order the PCBs from a supplier on our own based on the demand the availability of the DACs might be limited.
Therefore we set all requests that came in after officially closing the GB to some kind of a waiting list. We are now clarifying the availability of the DACs and will soon write PMs to everyone. Once we got the payment (e.g. within a 2 week period) we will order and after that there will be definately no chance to jump in ;)
Most likely we will not do another GB at least for the DAC since in the meantime it is available in Europe from audiophonics.fr and maybe also from a german supplier soon (this is actually some kind of speculation), though at a slightly higher cost. A limited amount of PSU PCBs might be available upon request.
kind regards, Daniel

Hi there!

I have sent to all of you a PM with a Link to a form which needs to be filled out by anyone of you who is in the GroupBuy Spreadsheet.

If someone didn't get the PM with the link to the Form then please write me a PM. This will happen if you didn't inserted your nickname correctly into the GroupBuy Spreadsheet.

And good news: The PSU PCB will cost about 2,50€ and will be in black color! :)
The curryman DAC will cost 38€.

I will send the packages/envelopes through DHL (without insurance and tracking)
To EU-countries the shipping cost for a package will be 8,60€ and envelope (only for PSU PCBs) will be ca 3,50€ . It depends on the weight.

To non-EU Countries the shipping cost for a package will be 14,90€ (without insurance and tracking) and for envelope about 3,50€. Because all who ordered from non EU countries will only get the PSU PCBs the preferred option will be here to send it in an envelope.

But everyone of you will get precise payment information to the Email address entered in the form (again: the link to the form is in the PM which I have sent to you).

So, kind regards to all of you and greetings from germany.
Wish you all a nice day.
Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.