Funny real names

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2017
This all started with the question of if. I do not leave my bedroom as a result I do not know about the world around me. Air fares in australia are exceedingly expensive, $14,000 to visit the US.

If this is the way the average american treats their friends and family then I never want to go there.
All you need to do is say that I am wrong and I will agree.

But what I have seen of pop culture coming out of the US, american people have a somewhat sort of wild west attitude towards life, that their actions are not accountable to their own mental processes.

I've also found in my own experience that being right all of the time will add hot wind to an already inflated hot balloon of ego and with a hot air balloon filled with hot wind it never comes down, conversely the people below seem small and unimportant. A fatal flaw in the human psyche which I have strongly tried to avoid in my own life, emotions are not an influence anymore for me. However I would fear for my own life if I were to visit the US if this were to be so. Should I be so afraid?

It doesn't help the case when a music video like this exists: YouTube

Last edited:
...why then would the estate director think to open one in Staines UK.

I was fortunate to have a contact in the office called Melvin Wood, who would answer the phone…

Melvin Wood Siemens Staines

I know that place. It's located in the county of Middlesex . :).

While working not far from there in Bracknell, UK I had a colleague named Paul Staines. Everyone inevitably referred to him as P. Staines

The Simpsons isn't satire. It never was.
It's some of the best satire ever, using tremendous humour to exposed the faults in modern society (and not only American).

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.