Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2016
Paid Member
The first result on that google search is sensible, pointing out, amongst other things, that 12 was regarded as a significant number in times and cultures waaay before judaism.
So a new consipracy - where did the allaged tribes of israel nick it from -- were they secret babylonians?

“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffett said, “but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Do I need to clarify;-?
And also: You don't belong to the rich class, but to the lower class, which wages war against yourselves in the interest and on behalf of the upper class;-)
And: "we are winning"!!! - because the lower class is dreaming, heads empty, pants full;-)

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/business/yourmoney/26every.html

My notation of the 1955 speech contains the wording, "...the figure twelve being the symbol of perfection and entirety." So just who, why and when did anybody see the number twelve as being this seemingly "magic number"?
The concept of this so-called "Hate speech" has morphed to anybody and everybody who disagrees with a specific organization, either ancient in nature or "new" as in dreamt up perhaps as little as a dozen years time.
Disagreeing & poking at the absurdities of its existence is not the same thing as Hate...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick...

Some of the stuff here is obviously sarcasm. What bothers me is that I'm not sure that all of it is. Taken at face value, some of the comments here are nothing less than hate speech.
Good point well made, and I'd like to assert that my posts in the thread are intended as light-hearted ****-taking at worst.

Hate the conspiracy theory, not the conspiracy theorist (as Jesus probably said)

Maybe they were one more...
AK-T13T.jpg

:::----)---;;

“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffett said, “but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Do I need to clarify;-?
And also: You don't belong to the rich class, but to the lower class, which wages war against yourselves in the interest and on behalf of the upper class;-)
And: "we are winning"!!! - because the lower class is dreaming, heads empty, pants full;-)

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/business/yourmoney/26every.html
The snobbery just reeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.