Full throttle construction of amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Those airplanes are brand new units...but the repair guys are new also

hummmmm.... afraid of them.....hummmmm.

here more images.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_7295.jpg
    100_7295.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,432
This unit, the holton unit are not too much simple, as it has a lot of parts

Each channel has 4 zener diodes highly filtered.... well...this is a guarantee of stability, but turns the construction a little bit more hard...delay a little bit more.

Turns less difficult because the lead holes...beeing big, the solder flux entered downwards and appear up the board too...very nice.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_7298.jpg
    100_7298.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,426
The amplifier instructions arrived in a CD.... well.... data is not so big

But cannot be recorded in a floppy disc.

Nothing of papper...electronic data in PDF format, with all components data sheet attached.

Also images with instructions.

Much better images than he use in his home page...interesting....he has not time enough to loose producing images i suppose

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_7301.jpg
    100_7301.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,389
In the future i will produce pictures from other amplifiers too...maybe from Theta

amplifier made by Baraomega....but i have to ask him first.

He asked not to show....well...image is some kind of show, the more i can try to hide details, some details will appear, as forum people are not.... let`say...not......well.....they can conclude things.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_7317.jpg
    100_7317.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,352
Images may be too much, also is too much to keep big fat Charlie sitted here waiting

That airplane...painted brown it looks a Cuban cigar.

ugly and damaged.

Hummm....now i can see that those resistors are wrong!...wrong value...good to discover...better this way, before the explosion!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_7321.jpg
    100_7321.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,397
Maybe, but customized things cost more.

He will put to sell...very soon, that range of power you need....i am not sure, maybe it is still beeing offered to customers.

The All Hexfet AV-100 amplifier....55 watts rms over 8 ohms.

Once again i am posting to you the link dear Felipe, make a visit and observe the options and prices by yourself.

http://www.aussieamplifiers.com/index3.htm

faz uma forcinha Felipe, visite a home page do homem!... o Symassym eh muito bonzinho, o Aksa eh sensacional...tem muitas opcoes pra voce.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• p1010107.jpg
    p1010107.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,492
Here i am again, but will take a new fligth in a matter of 2 hours

I cannot wait to listen...but i have not time those next weeks to complete the amplifier.

It is a reduce power unit, using my own parts, as Holton parts are big as a result of the 63 volts operation....i will try low voltage to produce around 45 watts, and this is something near the other amplifiers i have here.....undistorted power.

This will match my speakers from Technics and will not fool me because of the great power this amplifier can produce.

I am near to finish, only some Hex Fets, two resistors, bias adjustment and FUN!

As time is not enougth i will wait my final return, as two way tickets to return home is expensive, as i ma jumping over three states and travelling 600 kilometers in straigth line.... so, i will go and will return again when completelly finish my mission.

But i cannot wait to listen this one and to receive my final (non prototype to Beta testing) Lifeforce units from AKSA.

Hugh is having some problems to supply all the guys that are buying his Lifeforce, and as i am near friend i am waiting new boards arrive in Aspen Amplifiers to receive my final boards and parts.....well...i am busy rigth now and do not have too much time to assemble...so, i am a hell curious to see what he made finally in this non Beta unit...no problem Hugh!

This amplifier i am showing is only assembled, even the insulators are not in place, only holes made and board fixed, but protective resistors need to be installed and all adjustment need to be made...i think will be easy, as the trimpot is in the zero ohms position and Holton told me that will provide enougth bias only giving a small turn on it.

Image has not good focus to avoid piracy...to avoid copies, as this unit has copyrigth...it is a comercial unit...different from Symassym and GEM.

Field Effects number where erased and values are not the standard one...so the ones that apreciate to find legs in snakes, will perceive a lot of strange things....of course!

Hugh!...my Kits Hugh....no problem, as i did not send the money too...ahahahahah!

regards,

Carlos.

Attachments

• holton x.jpg
    holton x.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,516
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.