Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Hi Tom,

Measured and calculated 40Hz :)
Just imagine that the first biggest problem in trial listening was to get the volume down :D
Had to get my old 2xEL84 15W and even convert that to triode to be able to adjust the volume within an acceptable range.
Next and initial challenge was to "calm" the bumps that a DX4 does have...and with minor filtering it sounds fantastic (still thinking about flatening the impedance curve though)

(In Dutch but enough pics over here: http://www.htforum.nl/yabbse/index.php?topic=112675.0 )

Arno

Last edited:
Hi Tom,

Measured and calculated 40Hz :)
Just imagine that the first biggest problem in trial listening was to get the volume down :D
Had to get my old 2xEL84 15W and even convert that to triode to be able to adjust the volume within an acceptable range.
Next and initial challenge was to "calm" the bumps that a DX4 does have...and with minor filtering it sounds fantastic (still thinking about flatening the impedance curve though)

(In Dutch but enough pics over here: Full Range Hoorn, studie, denken, maken??? )

Arno

Arno,

Thanks for the measurement and the link. They're very nice looking and I'll wager nice sounding as well. I'm sure you'll be getting hours of enjoyment from them...

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom Scata)

frugal horn finished

wow is all i can say these sound great only problem is i'm already looking at what to build next
frugalfinished009.jpg

frugalfinished012.jpg

frugalfinished010.jpg